• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Legend of Zelda FC (V.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Crimson and I are making a ton of progress in Hyrule Warriors (since we use two player mode and split the battlefield responsibilities between the two of us), and it just keeps getting better and better - there is virtually no end to the epicness that continues to unfold. Nimbus is going to hate us for it, but we bought several of the expansion packs, including the pack that allows us to play as Twili Midna (though Imp Midna is still a playable character as well). But I've been using Link (and using his Dark Link costume) almost constantly where I can, because he's just so awesome. Although, I have to admit, when they brought back the concept of Dark Link and Link having to battle the darkness within him, well...I was pretty much sold (because we all know I love Dark Link and have been wishing to see him in a new game for a really long time). I love this game so, so much.

Labrys

Sleepy
Reaction score
I already showed this to Nimbus, but I'll just post it here too.
[video=youtube;X2ZAVR_np3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ZAVR_np3E[/video]

Merry Christmas everyone. :lmao

Reaction score
[video=youtube;4Vfh3YpvxHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vfh3YpvxHQ[/video]

Crimson and I watched this, and at the end when Ganondorf kicked the treasure chest open instead of kneeling down to open it, we both burst out laughing so hard - it was just that epic. "Screw this, I'm just gonna kick it open."

[video=youtube;3jWZJaHgAnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jWZJaHgAnc[/video]

Also...cuccos are once again my mortal enemy. I almost died yesterday from an entire army of them trying to peck Link into little tiny bits and then eat the bits. *sweat drop* Don't ever hit the cuccos - I hit one on accident and nearly died for it. Hahah.

Ra

Reaction score
So now that it has been revealed that Majora's Mask 3D will be released in February, on the 13th... How many people are looking forward to it exactly? I wanna buy the new 3DS and everything with dat Skull Kid figurine... But I am poor yo.

------------

So I have preordered Loz MM and it should be ready for me in March =]

Last edited by a moderator:

Labrys

Sleepy
Reaction score
So now that it has been revealed that Majora's Mask 3D will be released in February, on the 13th... How many people are looking forward to it exactly? I wanna buy the new 3DS and everything with dat Skull Kid figurine... But I am poor yo.
I'm actually pretty excited for the game. I've never owned it, but I've seen a lot of it through playthroughs and whatnot. Unfortunately, I probably won't be getting it soon, since I just bought FE:A and there are so many other games that I'm looking forward to this year. All my money. :cry

Reaction score
It's underappreciated because it had huge shoes to fill. Glad it'll reach a new audience and people will give it a fair shake.

Labrys

Sleepy
Reaction score
All right, so in the midst of all the crap, Nintendo managed to squeeze in some Zelda announcements:

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes announced for the Nintendo 3DS:
[video=youtube;7CMp3UzBPWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CMp3UzBPWs[/video]

and Hyrule Warriors: Legends for the 3DS also, with Tetra and the King of Red Lions joining the roster:
[video=youtube;zGDEUPZNlh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDEUPZNlh8[/video]

It's cool that they're bringing the Toon Link incarnation back to the series, but I'm not exactly sold on the game. And I'm pretty sure I'm not buying Hyrule Warriors again. Though, I'm so happy that Wind Waker is finally getting representation in the game.

Reaction score
I have to admit; playing as Young Link and having the ability to transform into the Fierce Deity in Hyrule Warriors is really, really fun, and they did such a good job on Young Link's overall design. I also really love that they decided to make Link's Classic Tunic from A Link To The Past available. :D It actually managed to pull me away from using Dark Link's costume (which is not exactly an easy thing to do, as I am quite obsessed with Dark Link). :)

Link's Classic Tunic - He's actually wearing shorts under the tunic! :p
2v9ybk5.png

Young Link -
y2dj4.png

34t1phi.png

2h72hqf.png

The Fierce Deity -
2vdo842.png

Last edited:

Labrys

Sleepy
Reaction score
Looks like we potentially have a huge reveal coming up!
According to a trusted dataminer in the community, followed by many other confirmations, an icon was found suggesting that we are getting a remake of the The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/653697137230745600

Hopefully it gets the full Wind Waker treatment. Gives people like me who never got the chance to try it out a fantastic opportunity!

In other news, Skull Kid has been announced for Hyrule Warriors!
http://gonintendo.com/stories/244063-hyrule-warriors-legends-skull-kid-to-be-playable-phantom-ganon

Also, Tri Force Heroes is about to be released! Demo codes are being sent out via e-mail from Nintendo to try out the game. Haven't gotten mine yet, though...

Reaction score
Is anyone here a fan of the new character, Linkle, who was added into Hyrule Warriors: Legends (3DS), and therefore can be added into the original Hyrule Warriors once you have the game? :)

She is cute, though certainly can't measure up to Link in my opinion, even if she is a rather interesting new character who has become really popular among the other Zelda fans. I like that her weapons are crossbows, and her combat moves are excellent for crowd control, clearing off multiple enemies with every single attack--it makes her ideal for racking up a high enemy kill count on map missions.

Skull Kid turned out pretty neat as well! Though I wish they hadn't added in so many characters from Wind Waker, even the King, but I was actually excited to see Medli as a new addition!

I typically tend to stick to Link, Young Link, and the variations of Link. :p I like that Link has Dark Link's costume too (because anyone who knows me knows that I am Dark Link's biggest fan!). But Link and Young Link are probably the two I play most when it's 'choose your own character' missions on the maps and stuff. Linkle did impress me enough that I started leveling her as well, and eventually I'll work on Toon Link from Wind Waker (which I need to get back into eventually, because it was really fun and so pretty in HD.)

Status
Not open for further replies.