• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Accepting the Beast Within (HichiHime FC)

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing as always, Kimostal

I've been working on a little something for HichiHime so look forward to that :)

Thought I'd share a video :)

[video=youtube;_enXDFtuS7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_enXDFtuS7o[/video]

Happy Birthday to Orihime!!

I wonder what Hichigo would do to help her celebrate ;)

Last edited:

Flare-Flare

Flarie
Reaction score
I'm bringing a question from the Orihime FC over here to answer.^^

Since the Hichigo x Orihime FC is dead I hoped I could ask here, does anyone have or know where I could find this hand-drawn comic where Orihime tumbles on Zangetsu and gets tangled with the hilt's wraps, he then appears and asks her "what are you doing?", the rest of the comic is actually smut but I'm only really looking for the beginning.

Used to be on a livejournal post somewhere, could be googled by searching for OrixZan or OriZan but I can't find it anymore :( :( :(

We are not dead, just slow since Orihime and Hichigo have not been in the manga for an extremely long time.

Yes. I know what comic you are looking for. The artist who drew the comic you are seeking is René Barr. You can find their LJ here.

Here is the comic:

NSFW.
doujin_bleach_orizan01.jpg~original

doujin_bleach_orizan02.jpg~original
doujin_bleach_orizan03.jpg~original
doujin_bleach_orizan04.jpg~original
doujin_bleach_orizan05.jpg~original
doujin_bleach_orizan06.jpg~original
doujin_bleach_orizan_07.jpg~original
doujin_bleach_orizan08.jpg~original
doujin_bleach_orizan09.jpg~original

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for sharing, Flarie!

I'm hoping we'll get to see the both of them soon that way, the FC won't be as quiet XD

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a while!

Verano-Rin over at DA has recently posted some HichiHime fanart so I thought I'd share it with you all

hichihime_by_verano_rin-d7iwyyt.jpg

Questions: Now that Ichigo is back, do you think Hichigo will make an appearance as well?

If Orihime shows up in Soul Society soon, how do you think she will react upon seeing Hichigo? Scared? Relieved? Hopeful?

Also, please look forward to my HichiHime story Ties that Bind being updated by the end of the week!

I hope to see some more posts from you all soon [STRIKE]this place has gotten quiet[/STRIKE] :amuse

Edit: Another HichiHime piece by verano-rin at DeviantArt
NSFW
are_you_sure__by_verano_rin-d85o16k.jpg

*A companion IchiHime piece can be found in the IchiHime FC

Last edited:

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Wahh!! I really apologize for the lack of updates in this FC :cry I'll definitely try to make it more active, even if I'm the only one here :sweat.

With that being said, I have been active with hichihime in other places, just not here. So I'll share what I've been doing!

There's been an update to my drabble series "My Bloody Queen" if anyone is interested in reading them. The most recent updates are NSFW so proceed with caution :)

Second, I found this sweet AMV on youtube a couple months ago so I thought I'd share:

[video=youtube;gpWiFGz6mro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpWiFGz6mro[/video]

Thirdly, this FC can't be active without the help of its members, so any members that are out there, please don't be afraid to leave a comment or fanart or anything. Any contribution would be nice!

-Rose

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Yes!!!! This FC is so small in numbers and quiet, I would love for it to be active, if only a little. Can you share why you like HichiHime? Or answer the member questions on the first post?

Summer RainingStars

Appears at Random
Reaction score
When did you start shipping this couple?

I started Shipping them ever since Hollow Ichigo showed up!! Haha I just imagined how they would interact with each other then .. And then my ship sparked during that scene where Orihime called Ichigo at the roof of Las Noches. Kyaa~ that was like THE FIRST TIME where Hichigo was actually summoned out with a different purpose: TO PROTECT.
Any theories on how you'd want the to officially meet?

oH MY GOODNESS MY HEAD IS BLEEDING OF IDEAS!! I'd like them to meet during a fight and then Hchigo says stuff like " long time no see!" or something like, "Did you purposefully dress like that to woe me, woman?" haha call me ridiculous!! and then Orihime will just ask him what to call him and other ridiculous questions at the moment!!

Did you consider the "Help her" scene to be a HichiHime one? Explain, if you can.

Heck I do!! I never thought HICHIGO WOULD ACTUALLY TALK to anyone in that form but he managed to say
...save you
I mean, he recognized Orihime then even when that was like the first time he saw her and just recognized her voice. So when they meet again I'm positive he'll recognize her again!

How would Orihime's influence effect Hichigo? How will Hichigo's influence effect Orihime?

I'm not sure how to express my thoughts but, Hichigo will make Orihime want to keep him from causing excessive damage to his surroundings when he's at it, and Orihime will serve as his ... I don't know maybe sorta his leash ? hehehI got nothin else to add!

BTW I love the fic Bloody Queen >.<