• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Accepting the Beast Within (HichiHime FC)

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
It's a shame that there aren't very many HichiHime fics out there, much less HichiHime fanart, so I take what I can get (And that includes things i make myself lol)

Have you ever made any HichiHime art, Summer?

Summer RainingStars

Appears at Random
Reaction score
It's a shame that there aren't very many HichiHime fics out there, much less HichiHime fanart, so I take what I can get (And that includes things i make myself lol)

Have you ever made any HichiHime art, Summer?

No I haven't ButterflyRose.....

but I'm planning to, I just couldn't decide which kinda art i should make of them yet, I really wanna make one! :crazy

Can you suggest some ideas? I'll try to give them a shot! :love

Last edited:

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
No I haven't ButterflyRose.....

but I'm planning to, I just couldn't decide which kinda art i should make of them yet, I really wanna make one! :crazy

Can you suggest some ideas? I'll try to give them a shot! :love

I'm always up for giving ideas if HichiHime is involved lol! I particularly like AU themes. (Also I can get more fanfic ideas for myself :D )

Here are some prompts/themes:

Dragon and Princess AU
Vampire AU
Incubus AU
Hospital AU
Ghost AU
Magic AU

It's hard to think of fluffy AUs for this rare pair lol

Summer RainingStars

Appears at Random
Reaction score
I'm always up for giving ideas if HichiHime is involved lol! I particularly like AU themes. (Also I can get more fanfic ideas for myself :D )

Here are some prompts/themes:

Dragon and Princess AU
Vampire AU
Incubus AU
Hospital AU
Ghost AU
Magic AU

It's hard to think of fluffy AUs for this rare pair lol

Thanks for these suggestions ButterflyRose! They sound very interesting! I'd rack my brain to try and come up with a post-worthy fanart of the two :aha

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't want to read too much into what happened in the chapter, but clearly at the end Ichigo and his hollow have become one. As Ichigo said, he had been waiting for someone to wake up, so I wonder if Hichigo will take control, personality wise, during the fight? If that's the case we'll be able to see Hichigo and Orihime fighting together. . .technically.

It's more likely that the two will not converse while Ichigo is in this shinigami/hollow hybrid form, but a girl can dream about her otp innteracting in canon, right? :D

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a while, but decided to share one of my HichiHime artworks!

Warning NSFW

tumblr_oshxlf32WZ1woh7xgo1_1280.jpg