• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

What do you like best about Bleach?

What do you like best about Bleach?

• Lots of characters

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Well-drawn art

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • Interesting storylines

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Interesting characters

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • Pacing

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Animation

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I love Bleach for its interesting characters, they all have their own personality and it must be difficult for Kubo with all his characters and some of them have a good backstory like Nnoitra and Neliel, I loved the chapter where she explains why she hates Nnoitra.
And the drawings are amazing, I remember in the first volumes I didn't like them but then Kubo began to improve his art and now it's awesome! Fortunately I've seen the anime first because I can't read a manga with drawings I don't like, it disturbs me too much. :XD

Starky

GreenOokami
Reaction score
Definitely have to say characters. There's so many interesting characters, each with their own interesting backstory and unique powers.

Reaction score
Characters and how greatly can Kubo portray their emotions. I have to admit, at some scenes I had a tear at the edge of my eye (more when watching anime with that amazing soundtrack, for example Ichigo's final fight with Ulquiorra).

Secondly, art. I admire Kubo for his amazing art nowadays. At the beginning I just read Bleach and kept paying no attention to art, but as the plot progressed and we entered Arrancar arc, the art got better and better and finally, at the end of Deicide, I fell in love with the art (I even draw pictures based on the pages from manga :heehee )

Thirdly but not least important is the plot itself. I love how Kubo puts details in his plot that can be brought back after years. How sometimes small and insignificant line or a small picture can change how you percept the story. His levels of secrets are something that is especially smart and I keep rereading the whole manga time and time again, just to find something. :urahara

Reaction score
the story line goes as Kubo wanted like the water in a river, flowing and I like the complicated story lines between the characters.

Reaction score
The characters and their fights.
Only reason i ever started bleach was when i saw my sister watching an Ichigo and Grimmjow's fight and i found it kool as fuq.

Reaction score
because Bleach has this wonderful forum so that's way .. adding up my reasons why Bleach is awesome :thumbs