• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Lor's Kindergarten Colourings

Reaction score
Gremmy this time. I swear, now I'm not even hiding the fact I am trying to avoid assignments. The deadlines are drawing oh ever so closer. Guess it's time to start philosophy and some more Japanese :cry

I don't know if it's because I'm just terrible with backgrounds, but I am having a hard time with Gremmy's.

So here's one without any background colouring:

a5LXXtS.png

And here's one with a purple background:

9qM15aD.png

I tried to do a "the background colour fades away as Gremmy fades away" attempt. Kenpachi's one is blue because he's just there :XD

Reaction score
This was unfinished weeks ago. I finished one of the many pieces of homework I have and decided to colour the rest off.

Also, apparently Ichigo's eyes aren't orange :XD Hope I got Ishida's eye colour right ._.

And urgh, I really hate it when Mangastream puts swear words in.

CTCftWk.png

Reaction score
How come I haven't seen the Gremmy one before?!! It's wonderful. I like his hair, and his eye on the last panel looks as if it's crying. I'm glad you chose purple for the background, because to me, that's the color of imagination. :thumbs

Wow, I see fire in that coloring of Ichigo. I swear, I have no idea how you managed to color that background. I'm so lazy to color those with many, many, many lines, so I just leave it like that or delete it and put some pattern instead. :p

Great job!

Reaction score
How come I haven't seen the Gremmy one before?!! It's wonderful. I like his hair, and his eye on the last panel looks as if it's crying. I'm glad you chose purple for the background, because to me, that's the color of imagination. :thumbs

Wow, I see fire in that coloring of Ichigo. I swear, I have no idea how you managed to color that background. I'm so lazy to color those with many, many, many lines, so I just leave it like that or delete it and put some pattern instead. :p

Great job!

I was torn between purple or black. Black because it's space like, as infinite as Gremmy's imagination. But I didn't know how to make effects like that so I went for purple.

The "fire" was just my attempt to show rage on Ichigo's side.

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
Excellent work indeed. I love what u have done with candice. I hope to see more awesome colorings and pics as well. Keep up the good work

Reaction score
I was bored today so I figured to try something new.

SHUNSUI DOESN'T HAVE A VOLUME COVER YET! So I made one for him :X

OdULedy.jpg

I just took the Shunsui panel from this page:

bleach-2400797.jpg

Reaction score
Now, if I ever by the 69th volume of Bleach, I'm going to print this graphic and glue it to the actual book. Awesome coloring, excellent panel choice. :thumbs

Wonderland

Follow the white rabbit
Reaction score
This looks like an actual cover Lortastic! Are you planning on doing more?

Nakura

Sweet Nothings
Reaction score
Really great colouring! I especially like the Uryu and Ichigo colourings. The cover art you did also looks really good, and I'm expecting it to look better than the real cover we get. Keep up the good work!