• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Forum FAQ

Azley

♣Vor Gebrauch schütteln♣
Reaction score
Oh, ok, thank you, I thought it was just me who didn't notice something in the settings ;)

Nah, thats normal for now ^^"
We post an update as soon as they're up ~

Reaction score
:D yes, Charlotte has his charm... anyway, another question: it's just that I have to change something in the settings, or most of the old emoticons aren't still available? Because I can't find anymore all the ones that you could find in the 'advanced' section (like :Hug, :Gin :Urahara...) :confused:...

so patient to use those cute freaking cool emoticons again.. I can't live without those emoticons :eep
hope to see it up soon, and thanks glad that it will not long until it up *so excited*!!

Kurorai

The Structure Bringer
Reaction score
Sig FAQ
*Current allowed dimensions for REGISTERED USERS (subject to change):
- Max Image Dimensions: 550x350
I just tried to upload a sig and it says 500x350...

Azley

♣Vor Gebrauch schütteln♣
Reaction score
I just tried to upload a sig and it says 500x350...

We'll look into it.
Though if you want it to be of high quality you should link it from a hoster anyway because BA converts it into gif (aka loss of quality).
When linking from an extrnal source there isn't any restriction.

Update: It is now possible to upload pictures with a size of 550 X 350

Last edited:
Reaction score
I tried to put a picture as my profile background, but when I pressed "submit", this message appeared:
"To use the asset picker you need to have a publicly accessible album with at least one image in it. Please create such an album if you want to select an image. You can still enter an image location in..."

For some reason the message appeared in a box at the bottom of my screen and no matter what I did it was stuck there (that's why I couldn't read the rest of it)... So, any solutions on how to either move the box or unfreeze the panel (it seems the only thing I can do at that point is close the tab and open another BA one)?

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...)

Otome-san

Sayonara.
Reaction score
^^ The "unreachable box" seems to be a problem on most vBulletin sites I've been to.

I tried it myself, and I can't even paste the URL to a picture into the image picker for profile backgrounds.

There may be some tweaking going on.

Last edited:

silverquord

The Dreaming
Reaction score
I tried to put a picture as my profile background, but when I pressed "submit", this message appeared:

For some reason the message appeared in a box at the bottom of my screen and no matter what I did it was stuck there (that's why I couldn't read the rest of it)... So, any solutions on how to either move the box or unfreeze the panel (it seems the only thing I can do at that point is close the tab and open another BA one)?

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...)

Lols I had this problem. To fix it (temporarily) I just minimize the general size of the browser (e.g. Firefox use ctrl-"-"(minus) in windows) and it should make the whole "hidden/inaccessible" box reachable and viewable. I'm not 100% sure, but there should be similar functions for other browsers

LeaT

Banned
Reaction score
is there any reason you can't see what moderator deleted the message anymore so you can personally contact that moderator if you would desire that?

Otome-san

Sayonara.
Reaction score
is there any reason you can't see what moderator deleted the message anymore so you can personally contact that moderator if you would desire that?

I'm still able to see which mod deleted a particular message by looking at the thread. I'd like to see whether other members have experienced this, though.