• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Digimon 01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The only problem is that I can't distinguish their faces, it looks like they've lost their characteristics. other than that, everything looks great and I think they've taken this come back very seriously. It's gonna be flawless.

Reaction score
The first movie has been subbed and has been released on YouTube, Crunchyroll etc.

Not much happened but it did a good job of setting the mood for the later installments. It was a good opening.

Reaction score
I watched the first two episodes and I was pretty pleased with everything I saw. The script is well written, the animation looks neat and the feeling is amazing. I'm so glad that Digimon is back and it looks better than ever!

Flare-Flare

Flarie
Reaction score
Film 2: Determination is out.

Thanks for the heads up. I almost forgot about Digimon Tri.:lmao Tri has been okay. I still despise some of the character designs (mainly Sora, Yamato, and Jo) but I'm enjoying the fight scenes and fan service. Not a big fan of the new girl either but maybe she will warm up on me in time.

Reaction score
Digimon Adventure Tri. Chapter 3 Preview:

[video=dailymotion;x4d4j4u]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4d4j4u_digimon-adventure-tri-3-kokuhaku-pv_tv[/video]

Reaction score
God i love the voice actor of Palmon. She sounds so adorable.

darkeningcloud

Ponderer of Titles
Reaction score
Anybody still following this?
I finished the third part earlier and bloody hell... the feels were real T^T

Reaction score
Anybody still following this?
I finished the third part earlier and bloody hell... the feels were real T^T

Damn, I ought to catch up with this. I watched the first two episodes and then issues with my Internet provider kicked in. Later, I just forgot that I should watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.