• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Characters you wish weren't killed of in the series

Which characters' deaths were most tragic for you?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Which Characters in bleach do you think shouldn't have been Killed when they were because they had Lots of Potential For me it was coyote starrk he was an interesting Character And he didn't condone Violence he could have Become a Powerful ally to Soul society

Forbidden Tale

I am Shane.
Reaction score
Gin Ichimaru - he is my favorite, didn't got a proper fight, had a lot of potential
Kaname Tosen - i think that this guy was hard trolled
Coyote Starrk - we have similar opinion here
Cang Du - if this character got more development, he would have huge fan base, damn you Kubo.

Senbonzakura

Undead Sovereign
Reaction score
I believe all those who were killed were right to be killed because it helped the plot ( which always comes first ).. and I will also say that byakuya should have stayed dead even though I am a HUGE byakuya fan... already the number of important characters dead is very less and if you are having a war u expect people to die...

Reaction score
Nnoitra. I think he was more developed and better than Grimmjow, who's apparently around to stay. And Tesla,

Reaction score
1. Gin- it would've been so awesome to see gin going through redemption by kicking asses of sternritters
2. Cang du- wasted potential
3. As nodt- more of the same

Reaction score
Starrk - Harribel should've been killed instead of him.
Cang Du and BG9 - wasted potential, as said above. (We didn't even learn BG9's epithet, damn it.)

Reaction score
Stark, Cang Du, Mask de Masculine, Kirge- He had a lot to say I feel

cindytea

~Pitou's Bebe~
Reaction score
Definitely As Nodt. Oh man, I remember that after I read Chapter 570 I just broke down, literally. I can honestly say that he was, and possibly always will be my favourite all-time Bleach character, and Quincy of all time. I felt that his backstory lacked many details, and instead of it being a closure to his character, opened up more speculation and questions.

First of all, what really happened to the lower part of his face? Did Yhwach punish him? Did it happen because, possibly, the power that Yhwach gave Nodt consumed him to the point that it deteriorated his handsome facial features? What happened to his eyes and why did they turn black? Was it because of the reason stated above? Was the reason he was in the hospital because of the Quincy purge?

So many questions left unanswered. I really wanted to see him fight at least two fights in the final battle, and I personally felt like he had so much more to offer. He was one of the very rare Bleach characters that is unique in so many ways, and gets killed off in a span of approximately ten chapters..

Aizen 7

Banned
Reaction score
Cang Du and Bambietta, as it's heavily implied the latter has been killed. Both had potential to be great villains.

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
Starrk shouldn't have and ulquiorra as wwell. Um if I think of anymore then I ll be sure to post them as an update but I would say starrk for sure becuz that guy was lonely. I never saw him as an threat or should I say someone worthy of death. Ulquiorra was another interesting character which I feel that he could have possible growth if allowed too