• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Bleach Brave Souls Game Discussion

Smilesocks

Love
Reaction score

https://www.bleach-bravesouls.com/index.php

j8Mb599vKWInF.jpg

Source: https://www.shonengamez.com/2015/01...ur-screens-in-bleach-brave-souls-ios-android/

Pretty cool to see new games still coming out, though I think this looks...Bland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightwolf

Thank you Kubo!
Reaction score
Cool :) It would be really nice if they could make a Bleach game for PS3/4 or PC after so many years.

@Smilesocks
I m not sure if its bland but I can see its mobile/tablet game for Android/Iphone platform :)

Smilesocks

Love
Reaction score
ShonenGameZ has uploaded the menu theme and some gameplay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was playing the game yesterday, it's pretty fun. It's kinda weird using Hitsugaya and Rangiku to kill Hollows from the first arc, but it's so fun.

Reaction score
Noooo!!!! I accidentally pressed on new game... I was almost done with the first arc. Now I must get Aizen again :cry

darkeningcloud

Ponderer of Titles
Reaction score
I downloaded it 3 nights ago and it's fairly fun :) Eats away an Iphone's battery like locusts in a corn field but hey, good times :p Pulled Love Aikawa yesterday and now I'm crossing my fingers for a Shinji or Rojuro (yn).

Reaction score
I started playing a couple of days ago and it's really fun! :) The RNG for summoning characters is a little annoying, I'll admit, since there are already so many that getting your favorite ones all together is probably going to require a massive grind. But it's very enjoyable, chock-full of nostalgia, and they've done a great job with programming the game; my tablet is four years old and still plays the game flawlessly.