• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Your Current Obsession

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
I just found out my friend is having a baby girl. Im over the moon for her. I 've been obsessing over gifts for her and her bundle of joy. So many ideas to pitch

chlorhexidine

Zombified...
Reaction score
Anyone obsessed with banana bread as much as I do? It's also enjoyable to make it, but the issue is over-cooking or under-cooking.

Reaction score
I still can't stop thinking about this even though it happened few months back...

How rare it is that two vehicles(one is my car, other is the big bus) coming perpendicular(90 degrees angle) towards each other from two different roads(in between 15 to 20 ft wide without the signal at the junction) meet at just the right moment in a junction to block each other's ways that I didn't know that bus was coming nor the bus knew that I was coming because I could only see the junction and not the road of the bus driver and the bus driver could only see junction, but not me or my road...We both stuck on this junction of narrow one-way-only roads and were waiting for one another that one of us would reverse our vehicles to give way...This happened at around 11:30am on that specific day(Friday)...

But here is why I can't stop thinking about it...It didn't happen just one time...It happened thrice on every Friday and each time the timing was different on that very same junction waiting for each other to reverse our vehicles to give way...It's the biggest coincidence in my life because if I was going (suppose 60km/h) instead of whatever speed I was going or the driver going at some other speed, it would never have happened...One of us would have passed the junction without getting stuck...But we stuck for three times each with different timing...If I had gone a minute, no even a second late from my home and that bus driver too, it would never have happened...

One time occurrence of it blocking each other's ways was already a miracle...Two times occurrence had already made that a miracle coincidence, but three times is like the king of miracles or miracles of all the miracles...I was extremely shocked(in a good way) and thankful that I got to have this awesome coincidence which is so beautiful...And it happened three times and each time, we ended up in the same junction waiting for each other to reverse our vehicles to give each other ways...And if we were a millisecond variation in our things like sitting in the vehicles, closing the door, starting or changing the speed, applying brakes, changing gears or getting out from our homes not knowing the time or anything, it would never have happened...I still can't fully fathom how it happened so perfectly accurate that even if we both made a place to execute it, it would never have happened...

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
The bleach live action film. Man am i really looking forward to its release :amuse

Reaction score
I still can't stop thinking about this even though it happened few months back...

How rare it is that two vehicles(one is my car, other is the big bus) coming perpendicular(90 degrees angle) towards each other from two different roads(in between 15 to 20 ft wide without the signal at the junction) meet at just the right moment in a junction to block each other's ways that I didn't know that bus was coming nor the bus knew that I was coming because I could only see the junction and not the road of the bus driver and the bus driver could only see junction, but not me or my road...We both stuck on this junction of narrow one-way-only roads and were waiting for one another that one of us would reverse our vehicles to give way...This happened at around 11:30am on that specific day(Friday)...

But here is why I can't stop thinking about it...It didn't happen just one time...It happened thrice on every Friday and each time the timing was different on that very same junction waiting for each other to reverse our vehicles to give way...It's the biggest coincidence in my life because if I was going (suppose 60km/h) instead of whatever speed I was going or the driver going at some other speed, it would never have happened...One of us would have passed the junction without getting stuck...But we stuck for three times each with different timing...If I had gone a minute, no even a second late from my home and that bus driver too, it would never have happened...

One time occurrence of it blocking each other's ways was already a miracle...Two times occurrence had already made that a miracle coincidence, but three times is like the king of miracles or miracles of all the miracles...I was extremely shocked(in a good way) and thankful that I got to have this awesome coincidence which is so beautiful...And it happened three times and each time, we ended up in the same junction waiting for each other to reverse our vehicles to give each other ways...And if we were a millisecond variation in our things like sitting in the vehicles, closing the door, starting or changing the speed, applying brakes, changing gears or getting out from our homes not knowing the time or anything, it would never have happened...I still can't fully fathom how it happened so perfectly accurate that even if we both made a place to execute it, it would never have happened...

It?s truly strange. What name you should call that? coincidence or nothing happen for nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

The bleach live action film. Man am i really looking forward to its release :amuse

Same, it?s something a always dream of since I am a fan :D

Eiji

Eats Kuki
Reaction score
My obsessions nowadays are p-much Fire Emblem Heroes, Awakening and Robin... And I have never really left "Free!" hell...

Rachael Ramiel

The Witch from Mercury
Reaction score
I recently watched Love Live for the first time. I wasn't expecting much, but I was actually really surprised on how much I loved it. I'm serious. True it's not a masterpiece in any sense of the word, but it's a lot better than I expected it to be. I wanted to get into my idol phase and honestly, I'm loving it a lot. Started watching Love Live Sunshine, I equipped my set with best girl Kotori Minami, and I've started playing Love Live School Idol Festival on my phone.

I really love this franchise and I hope it's still going strong.

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
Im obsess with reruns on a old 90s show i used to watch when i was growing up (married with children)

Jun_Seba

Yiska -Night Has Passed
Reaction score
I'm Currently obsessed with mobile game called Chief Almighty which is just an updated version to 10,000 Bc first civilization. I was obsessed until I platinumed RDR 2