• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Who's Excited For Boruto ep 4? I'm lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I loved Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, I'm sad that Naruto Shippuden ended. It didn't show Naruto becoming Hokage at The Final ep of Naruto Shippuden, also There was a few scenes in The Wedding - Aka Last Ep of Naruto Shippuden.

Boruto ep 1 - Was Amazing
Boruto ep 2 - Was Awesome
Boruto ep 3 - Was Cool
Boruto ep 4 - I'm so excited for it :)

From Ep 1 Opening of Boruto, I said to myself Iwabe is Kawaki.
I also Thought after Denki might be Kawaki too :p I truly believe Iwabe is Kawaki, because They both use Poles as their wep. Maybe The Red Hat Iwabe is wearing, is to cover The Blonde Hair he has, similar to Kawaki :p lol ^_^

The Purple Shadow Snake That possess Denki & Metal Lee so far, I think That's Orochimaru or Kabuto or a New Villain.

I also saw a Blue mask character That looks kind of Like Kakashi or Minato lol.
It might be Kakashi & Shizune's Kid, or It might be Kakashi & Ramen Girl's Kid, Or It might be Kakashi & Mei's Kid lol :p Or It might be Another's Woman Kid, Maybe Kakashi meet some Woman & Married Her or Something lol :p Jiraiya Boy Taught Kakashi well lol.

Boruto has a different eye. I don't thinks its The Byakugan, Byakugan is a White and Lighter Color. It might be a Tenseigan or maybe a new eye that hasn't been shown in The Whole Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Boruto series lol.

Metal Lee is Rock Lee's Kid, I think The wife is Tenten, because Rock Lee or Guy Lee was bad at ninjutsu & genjutsu. While Metal Lee is good at ninjutsu and taijutsu. It doesn't show Metal Lee do Genjutsu, because Rock Lee or Tenten doesn't use Genjutsu. Tenten has a lot of wep, maybe she teaches Metal how to throw a Kunai & other wep.

Have a nice day or night :)

Reaction score
Honestly this series is FANTASTIC so far. Each episode is really character centric, and I like that right out of the gate they decided to give us 3 seemingly new prominent characters than what we'd seen in the gaidens and the movies

-The tech companies son
-The repeat student who excels in taijutsu
-The soft spoken class president

Not to mention I'm finding that the kids each have their own personalities separate from their parents as well. I was nervous about this because in the conclusion chapter Kishi wrote all the tropes for each parent into their kid and it made me think that their kids didn't really have any uniqueness separate from their parents. This anime is proving me wrong.

I like that it's addressing the change of life in the society, because that was one of my biggest concerns at the end of Naruto. So much had seemingly changed in the world, and it was so peaceful, it simply didn't seem realistic or sustainable.

This anime is 10/10 so far for me

Reaction score
Like Sai & Inojin - When Sai was first Introduced in Naruto Shippuden, He didn't know Other People's Emotions, Feelings, etc... When Injoin saw Boruto & Iwabe fight, Inojin said "Why Is He so Determined", Imagine If Inojin calls Sarada ugly, like when Sai called Sakura Ugly :p lol
Also Like Shikamaru & Shikadai - Shikamaru is Lazy, He says What a Drag or Mendokusai, Shikamaru doesn't like to put pen/pencil on paper, He has an Iq over 200, He liked/loved to play shogi with Asuma Sensei(When He was Alive), He cares about the people He Likes/Loves, He was shy to ask Temari on a Date. Shikadai also says What a Drag, I want to see Shikadai play shogi with his Dad Shikamaru in the future ep of Boruto, Also Shikadai should have an iq over 200 same as his Dad, Shikadai cares about Boruto and his friends, etc... Imagine Shikadai meets a girl similar to Temari.
I wish in Boruto They show Mirai Sarutobi too Teaching or Playing Shogi with Shikadai & I feel sad for Kurenai.
Have a nice day or night mate :) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.