• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

What's Your Favorite Manga?

Nakura

Sweet Nothings
Reaction score
My Hero Academia
Gintama
Death Note
Mob Psycho 100
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've updated my favorite Mangas list, so:

Dragon Ball.
One Piece.
Bleach.
Naruto.
Fairy Tail.
Magi: The Labyrinth Of Magic.
Yu-Gi-Oh/Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
07-GHOST.
Berserk.
Hunter x Hunter.
Kingdom.
Nanatsu No Taizai.
Boku No Hero Academia.
Samurai Champloo.
Yu Yu Hakusho.
Rurouni Kenshin.
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.
Attack On Titan.
Black Clover.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Claymore.
Code:Breaker.
Flame Of Recca.
Kaze No Stigma.
Death Note.
Toriko.
Murder Princess.
Fate/Stay Night.
Buso Renkin.
Basilisk.
Samurai Gun.
Full Metal Alchemist.
Scrapped Princess.
Bamboo Blade.
Black God.
Shakugan No Shana.
Descendants Of Darkness.
Celestial Legend Ceres.
009-1.
Chrono Crusade.
Black Cat.
Outlaw Star.
Black Blood Brothers.
Angel Sanctuary.
Afro Samurai.
Eden's Bowy.
Tri-Gun.
Elemental Gelade.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventures.
Blue Seed.

There are other Mangas I like as well, but these are especially my favorite Mangas.

Reaction score
Mine are the following:

Bleach - This is actually what got me into reading manga. I had always been exclusively anime prior to that (since i was a child actually, if you remember Unico).

Naruto- This anime was what spring boarded me into Bleach. Imagine that. I was downloading episodes of this and ended up coming into Bleach anime, which led me to start reading the manga. Been on it ever since. Kind of owe Naruto credit for this. Then i picked up the Manga for Naruto and read till the end.

The Breaker - This is a Manwa. This storyline is on par with any of the manga's i have read over the years and remains interesting. It's currently on hiatus but should be returning shortly. The characters are well developed and the storyline is pretty much thoroughly explained.

Claymore - I watched the anime first, but the anime was not nearly as good as the manga. The manga was every bit worth the read. Great cast of characters, great story, excellent ending.

Umineko Naku No Koro Ni - Picked this up somehow. Don't remember how. I just know the story is long and impressive and fun to read. It started as a video game in Japan, i believe.

Chrono Crusade - I thought this manga was good and always had some form of comic relief. Enjoyable story.

I have not read as many as most of the users on here. I plan to take up another one. I was considering starting Saint Seiya, but i am not a fan of the art work. That said, i may still read it anyway. I would have mentioned One Piece, but i couldn't continue with it when they were on that toy island. I lost interest in it. I may resume it soon. Fairy Tale is the same. Great start to the story, but got boring after a bit.

Reaction score
My Favourite Manga
Bleach
-Very entertaining, great characters-story line.
Pokemon Adventures-Because its Pokemon:uhuh (The series where pokemon die in battle e.g. Arbok getting cut in half by Charmeleon's Slash)
Tokyo Ghoul- Very entertaining, great characters and story line.

Reaction score
Bleach
Naruto
Death note
Elfenlied
Gantz
Beelzebub
Bakuman
Rave

Juozas

The Thing
Reaction score
  • Bleach
  • Gintama
  • One Piece
  • Toriko
  • Beelzebub
  • Soul Eater
  • Naruto
I updated my list of manga favorites that I posted earlier here in this thread, adding a few that were missing and highlighting them and also highlighting those that I prefer more than before.
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • Toriko
  • UQ Holder
  • Noragami
  • Gintama
  • Naruto
  • Beelzebub
  • Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction
  • Soul Eater
  • Gleipnir