• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

What TV Shows Are You Watching Now?

Reaction score
So we started watching Zoo the other day and it seems like an interesting series although it is sort of basic and I'm not entirely sold on all of the Casting.

Reaction score
I'm currently watching through Game of Thrones again in preparation for season 7 next week.

Reaction score
Game of Thrones Season 7 - This is the second to last season. I won't be waiting until it's over to watch it. I will be watching episode by episode. First episode said ALOT for what is to come this season and next.

Power - I picked this show up based on recommendation recently. I must say, as much as i don't care to watch shows or movies about drug dealing i must say, this show has a way of drawing one in. The story is interwoven with many sub-plots that add layers to the show and its characters. It's worth a watch.

Friends from College - First episode had me rolling. Second was good. Can't wait to finish. Keegan is a good choice for the role, but the whole cast definitely supports the comedy.

Reaction score
It's The Game Of Thrones and Big Brother Season! Both are some of my favorite TV Shows. I'm watching a lot of both TV Shows because their Season has me in the mood to watch them a lot. I love binge watching. :p

Reaction score
The Good Place - Genius show with good comedy.

Atlanta - Genius show with great comedy and Zazie Beetz.

The Good Doctor - Freddy Highmore as usual slaying his roles.

Reaction score
Mind Your Language (1977)...

I'm so glad that I accidentantly stumbled upon a short video of it on youtube and that made me wanted to watch the total series. It's extremely fun and amazing. I didn't think after watching IT Crowd, any other show would give me lols, but this one did. Although I would not rank it above IT Crowd in lols, but it's definitely giving me so much fun and smiles. I heard that most of the actors in the series have passed away which makes me sad while watching it, but their work speaks itself and would remain connected to those who have watched. It's absolute gem of a comedy and reinforces this idea in my mind that no wonder British humour comes on top in comedy.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, woe to this era of political correctness and the mindset which cancelled the show...

Reaction score
Vikings Season 5 which outside of some plot points is amazing so far in my opinion. :p

Reaction score
Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3...I didn't expect the season 3 would come, but thankfully, it has...

I don't really like Ash's daughter and she's annoying...The evil baby's birth scene was hilarious and disgusting. It was kind of weak how the creators managed to get the evil back in the series like that, but I liked the animation of the explanation of the evil. The sperm bank scene was funny, but yikes at the same time...The musical scene in the first episode and the two violent deaths put MK's fatalities down in a way...It's very enjoyable and fun series so far...

Reaction score
The Flash is a good series I like that there's a tv series for that character because that character is one of my favorite super hero characters. :p