• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

What new content would you add to the anime adaption of 1000 Year Blood War Arc?

Reaction score
-Honestly id replace Luders entirely with Haschwalth, give him abit more of a bigger role right away. Luders was unnecessary. And make Ebern talk shit to Haschwalth which causes Yhwach to kill him.

-Fleshing out the First Invasion battles;
-Cang Du VS Hitsugaya I
-BG9 VS Soifon I
-Bambietta VS Komamura I
-Nanana VS Rose
-Driscoll VS Hisagi
-Askin VS Ukitake
-maybe see a bit more Accutrone vs Shunsui too
Shinji VS Bazz-B; make that happen so when they encounter each other later it adds more substance.
-Kensei VS whoever; maybe Nianzol? would be funny to see him bitch about fighting weird kids with strong powers.
-Giselle, Pepe, and Shaz VS the SRDI. Maybe Mayuri can engage one of them briefly and he can bring it up when he encounters them 2 later.
-Whoever fought Rukia. Thinking it might have been a FemRitter.
-Give the Femritters a fight too.
-Have the SS show up, but hide their appearances/powers. Just so they arent so last minute and unexpected in the RR later. Maybe have Yhwach call them after he kills Yama; originally they were going to wait for the RG to sow up after they fucked up Soul Society, so it would make sense for him to call them. But obviously they won't fight as Yhwach is forced back into his base.

-Show more Sternritter interactions in the base. Maybe have them subtly foreshadow their powers or something. Including showing Shaz too.

Second Invasion-
-give BG9 and Cang Du longer battles
--Give us K's power
-Animate the Shaz/Kira part from 13 Blades. Maybe a flashback for some of Shaz's origins.
-have Nanana fight Renji
-not offpanel Nanana, Candice, and Accutrone.
--Give us N's power
-Give Liltotto and Meninas actual fights.
-Shinji VS Bazz-B a decent length fight.

RR invasion-
-Show us the rest of the RG VS SS fights.

Warwhelt Invasion-
-add longer to the base Lille VS Shunsui part.
-show us Askin VS Ichigo
-show more base Gerard VS Gotei 13.

Reaction score
you pretty much stated everything I would want too. in the anime pacing would be faster so we would see the rest of the fights that were off screened like they did with the hueco mundo arc. Flesh out ichigo vs uryuu a bit more. Show had actually fighting the statues for a hwile. Tbh I have afeeling its going to be off screened XD. Its chad people and its sad to say that but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Reaction score
You pretty much summed up what we all want to see. Bit let me add some more.

Ikkaku and Yumichika vs Mask. Ikkaku was shown very injured when the invasion ended. Yumichika was also shown before pretty injured. I feel like Mask left As Nodt and fought these two while he went to ambush Yamamoto with Bazz-B and NaNaNa.

Mashiro vs Candice. We didn't see her, but I do believe she was present during the invasion. She is the super lieutenant of the 9th Division. I can see her fighting Candice. Maybe Because they have green hair?

Kensei vs Nianzol. This match up seems interesting. Although, how did Kensei get injured? Nianzol is mainly a stationary fighter.

Rukia vs Liltotto. I do agree that Rukia fought a female Sternritter. I believe it was Liltotto. When her and Meninas were fighting Byakuya, she commented that is he the same captain As Nodt defeated in the first invasion. She, like Rukia, sensed As Nodt defeat Byakuya.

Mayuri, Nemu, Akon, and the SRID vs Giselle, Pepe, and Shaz. I'm really curious to see which one did Mayuri fight. I don't believe UT was Giselle because she didn't recognize him when they met in the 2nd invasion. Maybe he just observed these three and choose to fight Giselle because her Schrift was the most interesting.

Shinji and Momo vs Meninas. They both were shown fighting an unknown Sternritter. Just a guess but I think it was Meninas.

I also would like to see Yhwach call a meeting with the Schutzstaffel along with Uryu and Jugram. So they can reveal Pernida, Gerard, and Lille but only their letters. Than when we see them again in the Royal Realm, their Schrift are revealed. Similar to how most of the Sternritter are introduced.

Also, sense Shaz was present in this invasion, do you think Guenael Lee was as well?

Reaction score
I will add the respectful vice Captain Choujiro Sasakibe vs. Driscoll Berci and annihilation of Division 1 member, It's the first fight of Final arc that outset all the battle later. I sad when Kubo just told us about that battle by statement and small panel. So, if anime return I hope this fight showed completely and dramatic before he one shotted by huge spear, and make his cremation look more tragic.

Reaction score
More Conversation between the Sternritters, alot more Backgroundstorys and the whole fight from Kenpachi vs The 3 Sternritters.
Maybe Enemys from the Muken? After all Yhwach has been there and he could bring some Prisoners with him. The Royal Guards Shikais and maybe Bankais against the SS. Lille,Gremmy,Bambietta,Candice almost everyone should give more Character and a better writing. I would love to see more of the Past Sternritters like Hubert etc. There is so much more what could you add more. And yes more of Shaz would be great.
I hope someone of the Studio who animates Bleach will read this here q.q

Reaction score
-Extend all fights with own choreography and more flashstepping and bows(pretty sure they will, cuz they always did post SS arc)
-Animate chapter 520.5 in chronic order.
-Extend chapter 543 and 544(The Sternritter in Silbern chapters, with more interactions)
-No off panelling with the Shinigami vs Quincy:
06-07.png

That's it. First invasion should stay as it is. I actually liked it this way. The regular Sternritters didn't feel like obstacles this time to reach the Elite Sternritters, unlike FKT arc whereas the Fracciones felt like a nuisance to reach the Espada. We didn't know the Elites existed, so we didn't have to deal with that problem and it felt as if Kubo was going all out at the beginning of the second invasion.

Reaction score
I would I love a segment called Askin's Pantry. Basically Askin has a kitchen/laboratory stashed in his shadow where the characters that disappear for ages from the story end up. The goal for these characters is to try out various drugs and poisons to escape.

Roomsky

Gone and prolly forgotten
Reaction score
Put that story with Shaz and Kira in, and add more character development for the Sternritter. Have the assembled Shinigami v sternritter fight (during the headless star) expanded upon. That's about it, this arc already has too many battles, we don't need loads more IMHO. Also the first 6 volumes of this arc are magnificent and shouldn't be touched.

Reaction score
If manga not give more of Royal palace training, a adaptation must cover a little more