• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

What happened to Gohara?

Reaction score
My apologies for the necro-post ... but ...

Update! - Gohara has also been absent from NarutoForums since November 12, 2019. However - just THIS WEEK he has begun posting over there again. o_O

His posts there state that he has "...been insanely busy with work and life in a good way."

I have hope that sooner, or later, he will peek in here.
After all, he has an insanely high post count to maintain! :urahara

He lives! :mwhaha
That's good atleast!

Reaction score
It looks like I forgot about that rule. But, I also seem to remember a couple of instances where people wrote in their introduction threads that they were on the forum years ago only to forget their password which has lead them to make new accounts (probably by using a new e-mail address)...

I did wonder about why scheneizel stopped coming.
Can't a mod reset the password for Scheneizel?

Reaction score
That had been sorted a while ago. I also sent her an email.

Reaction score
This is a way late reply, I apologize for that. Haha. Thank you everyone for the kind words in this thread and your concern. And I feel like a douche for not at least coming to explain my lack of posting on here. But yeah work became a lot busier and I think there were a lot of error pages happening on here at the time. And I am noticing now that I did in fact forget my code for logging in on here. I haven't been on NarutoForums as much either so it isn't just BleachAsylum!

However I have always held this community in high regard and is pretty much the reason I wanted to come on here to see how the forum is doing. I would very much like if we can make the forum more active again. I don't know that I will be able to post as actively as I use to but I will try to post more than occasionally. :D

Reaction score
Welcome back, Gohara! :) It is nice to meet you here again.

It feels a bit weird to me to see you with one point but you are here, that is what counts. And, of course, I hope you will like your stay.

P.S.: Looking around - did you get your original registration back? If so, I am glad.

Last edited: