• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

What Episode Was That?

Reaction score
@Seri55

????

I'm not sure if you were telling me to check episode titles for the Karakurizers. Because if you were, then it's not in the first 63 episodes. It's in episodes 213, 214, and 311. I was mainly asking about episodes where they cameo or the omake stuff because that's harder to find. Ofc, if there is any. Because I haven't seen the omakes and the filler episodes (except Bounto).

Well I got tired, I was going to list them all lol..so I got lazy, but check back...I will finish the list..but I think that is about all of them and it's no more after 311 for sure.

MetallicArcher

Lady Maid, Master Archer.
Reaction score
Is this from an episode or an omake?

tumblr_mipq8whQma1s6ow2ro1_500.gif

Reaction score
I think it's an episode, like a New Years episode...and it should have New Years in the title of the episode

Reaction score
It is from the Bount Filler Arc, one of the omakes.....

Reaction score
Looking for an episode of bleach

Hi i have been looking for an episode were Ichigo is a child and he is looking at Isshin whom have yuzu and karin in his arms and they are crying for there mother. Yuzu and karin is smaller in this episode and I remember Isshin wearing a White shirt and Ichigo has a black backpack i think.
I don't know if it is an filler episode or from a movie or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I might be wrong, but I believe this is from the 2nd movie, Diamond Dust Rebellion. We see this scene because Ichigo is trying to explain to Toshiro that he doesn't have to be alone while going through something difficult. This scene showed us that Ichigo was distant when Masaki died and he shouldn't have to be alone because he isn't the only one suffering. Isshin, Karin, and Yuzu are also suffering and it is better to be with the people that care about you. In Toshiro's case, it is his friends, squad, and lieutenant Rangiku.

Last edited: