• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

What are you listening to? [V.3]

Reaction score
For a Few Dollars More has always been one of my favourite themes and now I'm listening to the entire soundtrack. Ennio Morricone's genius is unparalleled.

The only composer from the younger generation that I can see matching the status of the legendary composers such as Morricone, John Williams, Howard Shore (the LOTR soundtrack is pure brilliance that still gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it) is Ludwig Gorranson (he's 36).

There are other contemporary composers like Hans Zimmer, Michael Giacchino and Ramin Djavadi, but there's something special about Ludwig Gorranson and how he made the music for Black Panther, The Mandalorian and other projects memorable.

Reaction score
Wait, that's the OP from Jujutsu Kaisen? I was just watching the ED and I love how it's made:

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the OP

Awesome; I like it, but the ED is not getting out of my head. It's been a while since I've seen such a seamless blend of the animation and the song. The transition rhythm between the sequences works so well with the song rhythm.

Reaction score

The new ending theme for Haikyuu! Season 4 by Spyair is great, Their songs always manage to make me smile especially their Haikyuu! Songs and Sakuramitsuki from Gintama.

Reaction score
Rediscovering the gems that are Yoko Kanno and The Seatbelts:

Reaction score
Stumbled upon LucasGitanoFamily on Youtube who makes awesome flamenco covers, including quite a number of Bleach OST covers. His "Here to Stay" is my favourite: