• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

TYBW ANIME NEWS

Reaction score
Also, the new Bleach art book will be released in December!

This will be great! Things are getting into gear and I can't wait until things start to speed up. :p

Reaction score
By Art Book you mean Brave Souls?

For me that's nothing "Bleach", just a game for phones. Not Bleach Bleach.

Reaction score
Yes, I meant that one.

Well... I am looking forward to it. And who knows... some of this game art might appear in the anime.

Reaction score
I would really like a new databook (from the last arc), with a bunch of new sketches and art :(

Reaction score
Also, the new Bleach art book will be released in December!

This will be great! Things are getting into gear and I can't wait until things start to speed up. :p

Alongside the art book and the Jump Festa stage, the exhibition starts on 18th December, the special 20th anniversary chapter will be available for purchase in digital form somewhere on 03rd December.

They may be sparce, but it's always a joy whenever new Bleach news appear.

Also, just because I'm not sure where it belongs and we don't have a separate thread for Klub Outside (because the platform is Japan exclusive and there aren't many translations of what Kubo's answers to the fan questions are), but whoever's the member there has full access to Guidelines (sketches, drafts) and Graffitti (colorized drawings). Kubo's Twitter (through his staff) has regular updates of the Klub Outside activities.

I would really like a new databook (from the last arc), with a bunch of new sketches and art :(

Kubo is a busy man, most likely directly involved with the activities mentioned above (anime, exhibition, Klub Outside, as well as Burn the Witch side of things). Perhaps he has no time to spare for the preparation of completely new art based on the final arc right now.

Also, who knows, in case there are some new illustrations released on Klub Outside, maybe they'll be compiled in an art book one day.

Reaction score
@ Slushice

I am sure that there won't be another Bleach databook until the full last manga arc has been shown in anime format. There are people who don't follow the Bleach manga and are exclusive anime watchers (my daughter and my ex, for example). Another reason is, the manga, especially the later parts of the last arc, were severely cut. This includes things like the Vollstaendigs of both Ishidas and Haschwalt's powers - and, of course, Ichigo's full extent of his powers. Just some examples.

This should be in a databook.

Reaction score
Reaction score