• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

TYBW ANIME NEWS

Deathking

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
This is from Oda's Twitter, but here we can see the massive Jump Festa poster: https://twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/1472413878965633029?s=20

I couldn't see Ichigo at first, because I kept looking at the corners. Then I gave up planning to ask if anybody here from the forum sees him. And then - BAM - he's right there, together with the central characters. :XD

Bleach's anime Twitter account is hosting some sort of a lottery where it looks like people will be given a poster (maybe this one): https://twitter.com/BLEACHanimation/status/1472371105033637890?s=20

This is what Bleach's stage/section looked like at this year's Jump Festa: https://twitter.com/BLEACHanimation/status/1472385820632174599

I really appreciate your effort with sharing the tweets. Thanks :)

Ra

Reaction score
The other day my friend sent me a YouTube link to the trailer for the final arc of Bleach. It has been a long time, but it reminded me of the time that I spent on this website. I think it has been about 6 or 7 years since I last visited here. :cool:

I too am excited to watch it; the animations look fantastic.

Reaction score
In the livestream of Bleach show on Jump Festa, this was shown before the launch of the TYBW teaser to give the overview of Bleach anime:

It was a really nostalgic trip down memory lane when I watched it live before the teaser reveal.

A user named "slicknick141414" has upscaled the official teaser into 4k...This is especially for those people who want to make HQ wallpapers from the teaser to whatever frame they pause at and/or further edit them as you like. Even though if your screen resolution is not in 4k, you can still use third-party pics captures or media players with those features that do the job to take the frames in 4k and then you can make them your wallpapers in HQ...The user has also taken some screens from the upscaled 4k teaser...Since Twitter compresses the pictures, they not in 4k but it gives you a gist though. The idea is to make your own directly from the teaser itself.

FG7DcZXXIAMJHZt

FG7Dex8XIAQp3TL

FG7DgSdXEAETAex

FG7DigQXMAU48Ak

FG7Dq6pWUAA18UJ

FG7DsxVXoAkrwJK

FG7DuwdWQAYcbH4

FG7DzkUWUAkMg1N

FG7D2_LWYAgH1fy

FG7D5W1WYAcMoH0

FG7D7MsWQAMdgzN

FG7D9DIXsAAPiQi

FG7EOUyWUAs9pH4

FG7EPpVX0AgyRzn

FG7ERHhWQAMTgGF

FG7EVGcXEAkD20k

FG7EYblXIAAJf4c

FG7EaFEX0BMbnUC

FG7GYyQXsAoZwWg

FG7Gh8rWQAM8Qbm

FG7GnfVXEAcdBEa

FG7Ej9qWUAo61Jy

FG7ElHLWQAALAln

======================================

I also want to talk a little bit about the new director Tomohisa Taguchi. In the official Bleach anime site, it's written: "The director and series composition is Tomohisa Taguchi, who has demonstrated his outstanding visual sense in many works." In the past, I have seen two animated works out of his all in which he was the director. One is Kino's Journey---the Beautiful World (2017). (I have seen the 2003 one too). The other anime I watched him being a director is Akudama Drive (produced by Pierrot).

Based on those two, I can't say anything concrete for conclusion, but he does have a personalized style of directing with emphasis on colours and visual sense. For example, in the teaser, you can easily see how the purple shade has a stronger influence on Ichigo Kurosaki in both foreground and backgroundt because of contrast by illumination. He really likes to have a darker atmosphere with specific emphasis on colours like aqua colour having an influence on Yhwach's face and clothes in the dark scene. If you have seen Akudama Drive, you would see that personalized style everywhere.

So yeah, that's something I wanted to say. This would be a challenging project for him, and we would we see what he does with it when the series would be broadcasted. I really hope the battles and fights are good.

I am very happy that Kudo is the character designer. Just like the name Kubo and Kudo is an optical illusion in English, I personally can never guess that a character is drawn by Kudo or Kubo unless it's specified. I can't think of anyone replacing him as a character designer for the Bleach anime. I am also very happy for Shirou Sagisu. He's the heartbeat of this series when it comes to music.
I love the pic of Byakuya with the Cherry flowers around him. It is a master piece.

Reaction score
Today 3:20am-OA
#AniRecoTV is... 📺

💥 New animation "#Ninjala" special feature! Here comes #Yumiko_Kobayashi as Van! There's also comment VTR from #Kyary_Pamyu_Pamyu who sings the OP theme!

Special feature on the new anime "Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War Arc" airing in October! What do Inoue and Miyama think about the appeal of #BLEACH ⁉️

Some context: Inoue is not to be confused with Orihime from BLEACH. This Inoue is a Japanese comedian from "NON STYLE" which is a Japanese comedy duo by him and Akira. Miyama is Karen Miyama who is an actress and voice actress. BLEACH anime stuff starts from 13:55 on the video in that TVTokyo link above.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know what they were saying, but it appears they were describing the story and perhaps some character relations. I suppose Bleach will be a part of more shows like the one above as the anime release date would draw nearer.

Reaction score
It’s been on Twitter that they might animate WDKALY depending on how well the anime does… I prefer CFYOW to be animated

Reaction score
It’s been on Twitter that they might animate WDKALY depending on how well the anime does… I prefer CFYOW to be animated

That would be nice. Those 2 novels are practically canon.

I suppose that the WDKALY is far easier to produce seeing that it's practically slice of life. The CFYOW is more complex, a political thriller and an action spectacle.

But, first and foremost, I wish the TYBW anime arc does well. :amuse

Reaction score
I mean if TYBW does really well, then both novels can get animated. The anime website expires around 2031 so even if they make TYBW seasonal, they still need something to add on there.

Btw I didn't even know this place existed until right now lol

Reaction score

TV anime "BLEACH Millennium Blood Battle" broadcast commemorative selection broadcast & best episode voting decision!

It was broadcast from October 2004 to March 2012 in commemoration of the broadcast of the anime project TV anime "BLEACH Millennium Blood Battle", which is the final chapter of the series starting from October 2022 on TV Tokyo. From the original episodes of the TV anime "BLEACH", episodes carefully selected by user voting will be broadcast on TOKYO MX / BS11 from July.

[TV anime "BLEACH" selection broadcast information]
TOKYO MX From July 3rd, every Sunday from 21:30 BS11 From July 3rd, every Sunday from 22:30

[Overview of voting project "BLEACH ANIMATION BEST"]
Select your favorite episode from the special site and vote.

The episodes selected from 1st to 13th will be broadcast on the selection broadcast from July.

The Voting period: May 31, 2022 (Tuesday) 0:00 to June 14, 2022 (Tuesday) 23:59
* Please check the voting results on the selection broadcast from July.

src

Note that the last day for voting is June 14, 2022.

Voting method:

STEP 1:
Follow the official Twitter of the TV anime "BLEACH" @BLEACHanimation

STEP 2:
Select a scene photo of your favorite episode (from the site) and vote.
(You can vote for 13 episodes once a day)

STEP 3:
Share on Twitter with your memories and reasons for your favorites from the Tweet button.

Please do not delete "#BLEACHアニメベスト投票" and post it as it is.

(Hashtag means: "#BLEACH Anime Best Voting")

STEP 4:
The episodes that were brilliantly selected from 1st to 13th place will be broadcast on the selection broadcast from July!

Last edited: