• On Saturday, 18th December 2021, the 20th anniversary Bleach exhibition opened. It will last until 16th January 2022. On the Bleach Jump Festa Stage, a preview/teaser for the TYBW anime arc has been unveiled. The anime comes back in October 2022. Make sure to follow the threads for more information and discussions.

Tite Kubo's Twitter

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
I missed this before and today I read this:
FH2zBO-acAcwCO8

Today's Frame 2021.12.30

A "modified spirit" Kon developed during Project Spearhead. At that time, the "modified spirit" was designed so that parts of the body could be strengthened in a superhuman way, and Kon was the "○○ enhanced" type. What's the word that goes in this circle?
© Kubo Tite / Shueisha

[Translated via ML tools]

My answer would be:
Umderpod

My answer would be: Legs

The Outlier

سنکی روح...
Reaction score
The official fan club of Tite Kubo: "Klub Outside" will continue in 2022! New member recruitment will begin on Tuesday, January 18! We'll be bringing you a lot of content including original comics, secret information on this year's #BLEACH anime broadcast, and limited edition goods! <Staff>

FJO5CQxaUAIvX27

j4fr3-Bqn-400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
This fan club is an interesting idea and it's good to hear that it'll continue to exist. So far, it's only available in Japan, but who knows, maybe that will change in the future.

The Outlier

سنکی روح...
Reaction score
This fan club is an interesting idea and it's good to hear that it'll continue to exist. So far, it's only available in Japan, but who knows, maybe that will change in the future.
Well your wish has come true.

The following is from Tite_Official

[FC Information: #KlubOutside]
The official Tite Kubo FC service for fans in Taiwan and Korea is scheduled to start at 12:00 on Tuesday, February 1st! We hope this will be an opportunity to connect with fans all over the world. Please wait for further news! <Staff>