• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Tite Kubo's Twitter

Reaction score
I missed this before and today I read this:
FH2zBO-acAcwCO8

Today's Frame 2021.12.30

A "modified spirit" Kon developed during Project Spearhead. At that time, the "modified spirit" was designed so that parts of the body could be strengthened in a superhuman way, and Kon was the "○○ enhanced" type. What's the word that goes in this circle?
© Kubo Tite / Shueisha

[Translated via ML tools]

My answer would be:
Umderpod

My answer would be: Legs

Reaction score
Reaction score
This fan club is an interesting idea and it's good to hear that it'll continue to exist. So far, it's only available in Japan, but who knows, maybe that will change in the future.

Reaction score
This fan club is an interesting idea and it's good to hear that it'll continue to exist. So far, it's only available in Japan, but who knows, maybe that will change in the future.
Well your wish has come true.

The following is from Tite_Official

[FC Information: #KlubOutside]
The official Tite Kubo FC service for fans in Taiwan and Korea is scheduled to start at 12:00 on Tuesday, February 1st! We hope this will be an opportunity to connect with fans all over the world. Please wait for further news! <Staff>

Reaction score
I think this can belong here. Kubo's Klub Outside fanclub has this feature where members get to post questions and Kubo answers (some of) them. So far, I haven't seen that many of them translated, nor did I have the time to really look what's been translated so far.

Today, I've come across these two:

Q321: When Byakuya fought Pepe, even though he was hit with the Love Kiss, he was not turned into a puppet. Is that because the mantle Byakuya was wearing was made from the Oken?

A321: That's correct. Come to mention, I couldn't find the right moment to mention this back then...

Q322: When we are first introduced to the Soul King, he clearly has all four of his limbs. When did you actually decide to get rid of his limbs? Also, when Pernida Parnkgjas crushes the Second-Class Divine Soldier, they are shown to actually have a normal left hand too, so I'm thinking that back then it had not yet been decided that Pernida was going to be Soul King's Left Arm.

A322: Well, the setting I came up with for them is that "normally, they can hold an imperfect human form, but when they loose themselves they can no longer hold it together and their true identity (that of the left arm) is revealed", but since it's pretty hard to grasp I could've scrapped this idea. Anyway, I really wanted to draw the bit in which their hood tears apart when they into the Left Arm.