• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Tite Kubo's Twitter

Reaction score
Original thread title: "He returned to the public (Tite Kubo)"

https://mobile.twitter.com/tite_official

Kubo's back on twitter and his first message to his fans:

CwGjRAXUkAAYb4v.jpg

I always wondered what Kubo's favorite ship was :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm sooooo happy he's back! That Mayuri isnt Mayuri, is it? Looks too short to be him, who is that?

Reaction score
Thank you, vine - it is indeed great to see Tite Kubo back!

I also wonder who this small guy from the 12th division is handing a confused looking Ichigo flowers for the 15th anniversary. If that is Mayuri, he shrunk quite a lot. Maybe it is by design or maybe this is the result of a scientific accident. :p

I showed the picture to my daughter and she wondered if this short Mayuri is a clone he created. Could be.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you sure, it's him ? And not someone else impersonating him ? Just to be sure.

Tom2rules

Judgement of the Dead
Reaction score
Oh sweet, is that really Kubo? Can't be too sure with Twitter sometimes.

Heh, either way, never seen that picture before. Heh, I've never kept track of how tall Mayuri is, though I don't think Ichigo towers over him THAT much.

Maybe Mayuri had another accident and when he reformed he came back a few inches too short.

Or heck, maybe he made a tiny clone of himself to help around now that Nemu is a bit too tiny herself.

Nakura

Sweet Nothings
Reaction score
Are you sure thats even him?

Nightwolf

Thank you Kubo!
Reaction score
This should be Kubo. Going by the numbers, Ichigo is 181cm and Mayuri is 174cm tall (according to Bleach wiki). But thats not important here. I think that Kubo drew this picture to symbolize how much Ichigo has grown as a character for 15 years of serialization.

Reaction score
Well if that's not Kubo then that's a really good impersonator drawing. The idea of a mini-Mayuri is hilarious. I miss Mayuri....

Yuu-pon

We press on
Reaction score
Thank you, vine - it is indeed great to see Tite Kubo back!

I also wonder who this small guy from the 12th division is handing a confused looking Ichigo flowers for the 15th anniversary. If that is Mayuri, he shrunk quite a lot. Maybe it is by design or maybe this is the result of a scientific accident. :p

I showed the picture to my daughter and she wondered if this short Mayuri is a clone he created. Could be.

Maybe he just made a tiny version of himself instead of a new Nemu? He seems to be a firm believer in " If you want something done right do it yourself."

Reaction score
Some bleach news

Next Jean Police thorough investigation to "BLEACH" close the curtain on the ... of 15 years series! Investigators who were full of BLEACH Love is exhausted talk about the charm! And, dubbing corner Jumpin '! Challenge to the scene of Noah "Beyond the Astra"! looking forward to! # Jean Police #BLEACH # Beyond the Astra

Supposedly its a show where people visit the office of the mangaka and ask him questions. Looks like we could be getting an interview with Kubo or something like that.

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/any-new-updates.1084988/#post-56202992

Last edited: