• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The U.S. declares Germany a trade war, how could this impact the global economy?

Grimmjow-V.L

Banned
Reaction score
Wow this is very disturbing indeed. Mainly becuz i fear hes speaking the truth. I do not recall seeing nor hearing about this. Thanks for sharing it with us

No problem, through the years, I learned to not be a person who is likely to completely polarize, it's not that the German side are saints neither the Russian side, so I'm not here to tell you "The U.S government are the only evil ones" even though the American side is acting a bit hostile, placing the following cordon sanitaire between Russia and Germany so that those 2 nations are geographically isolated, but there are reasons why the U.S government and so many western nations support it besides the sanctions against Russia and it's because it's believed that in Germany is a group of dangerous individuals which wants to use current German industry success in order to revive the German arms industry, even though it's currently one of the top arms industry, ranking around the sixth or seventh place, but with the exception that it's declining, however the following German arms industries where it's suspected to find those warlords, are the Carl Walther GmbH (1886), Mauser (1811), ThyssenKrupp AG (1999) which was a fusion between Thyssen AG(1891) and Friedrich Krupp AG (1810), Rheinmetall AG (1889) between other less influential ones.

So the alibi for those forgotten warlords in Germany, is to come closer to Russia, then to use the other side of the German industry in order to put more factories in Russia not only with the purpose to manufacture cars, but to strengthen the Russian mining industry, of course, Russia welcomes German capital and the German industry and Germany welcomes Russian resources and Russian manpower.

Now while focusing on Russia, the Russian government prioritizes the arms industry, Russia ranks the second place, but they completely lack the capital in order to promote innovation and they lack the industrial prowess and after Germany and Russia forms a close relation, interest on both sides becomes common interests, that's why it's dangerous to allow such alliance.

Last edited:

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
No problem, through the years, I learned to not be a person who is likely to completely polarize, it's not that the German side are saints neither the Russian side, so I'm not here to tell you "The U.S government are the only evil ones" even though the American side is acting a bit hostile, placing the following cordon sanitaire between Russia and Germany so that those 2 nations are geographically isolated, but there are reasons why the U.S government and so many western nations support it besides the sanctions against Russia and it's because it's believed that in Germany is a group of dangerous individuals which wants to use current German industry success in order to revive the German arms industry, even though it's currently one of the top arms industry, ranking around the sixth or seventh place, but with the exception that it's declining, however the following German arms industries where it's suspected to find those warlords, are within Carl Walther GmbH (1886), Mauser (1811), ThyssenKrupp AG (1999) which was a fusion between Thyssen AG(1891) and Friedrich Krupp AG (1810), Rheinmetall AG (1889) between other less influential ones.

So the alibi for those forgotten warlords in Germany, is to come closer to Russia, then to use the other side of the German industry in order to put more factories in Russia not only with the purpose to manufacture cars, but to strengthen the Russian mining industry, of course, Russia welcomes German capital, and Germany welcomes Russian resources and Russian manpower.

Now while focusing on Russia, the Russian government prioritizes the arms industry, Russia ranks the second place, but they completely lack the capital in order to promote innovation and after Germany and Russia forms a close relation, interest on both sides becomes common interests, that's why it's dangerous to allow such alliance.

Wow ...just reading and taking all this in its really deep. I can see what points you're making in sharing and explaining your knowledge on this. So im wondering what other solution or outcome would be best to pursue if western powers perceived this as you pointed out? Like i get how our approach is very hostile and maybe due to some people honing in to this budding alliance so im wondering what would be a better alternative so everyone isnt feeling intimidated. Im sure at our rate ..the way we re going its gonna worsen so what would u do/recommend if you had control of the situation.

Grimmjow-V.L

Banned
Reaction score
Wow ...just reading and taking all this in its really deep. I can see what points you're making in sharing and explaining your knowledge on this. So im wondering what other solution or outcome would be best to pursue if western powers perceived this as you pointed out? Like i get how our approach is very hostile and maybe due to some people honing in to this budding alliance so im wondering what would be a better alternative so everyone isnt feeling intimidated. Im sure at our rate ..the way we re going its gonna worsen so what would u do/recommend if you had control of the situation.

That's a very tough question, Germany is kinda in a neutral position, the current German government is being led by people which are pro-west, but they also don't completely oppose the east, because Russia is a very important partner, on the other hand, western Europe and the U.S are important partners as well, current western Europe is pro-west as well, but completely against the east as exception Germany who is in a neutral position as mentioned before, of course, western Europe is pro-Germany as exception the U.K who is adopting Germany's posture with the difference they aren't pro-U.S or pro-Germany, so there is a 'Game of Thrones' where everything relies on what Germany decides to do.

If someday, 'the forgotten warlords from the old world' gain the control over Germany, will western Europe side for the German-Russian alliance?

It's a question which no one can solve or answer, Trump imposed those tariffs, which creates political resentment and controversies, which could give space to a possible German-Russian alliance if things keep escalating.

Last edited:

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
That's a very tough question, Germany is kinda in a neutral position, the current German government is being led by people which are pro-west, but they also don't completely oppose the east, because Russia is a very important partner, on the other hand, western Europe and the U.S are important partners as well, current western Europe is pro-west as well, but completely against the east as exception Germany who is in a neutral position as mentioned before, of course, western Europe is pro-Germany as exception the U.K who is adopting Germany's posture with the difference they aren't pro-U.S or pro-Germany, so there is a 'Game of Thrones' where everything relies on what Germany decides to do.

If someday, 'the forgotten warlords from the old world' gain the control over Germany, will western Europe side for the German-Russian alliance?

It's a question which no one can solve or answer, Trump imposed those tariffs, which creates political resentment and controversies, which could give space to a possible German-Russian alliance if things keep escalating.

Yeah i agree with increase hostility and it ll lead to more um alliance/contracts being made behind close doors. When u reference game of thrones that really opens my eyes to the serious ness going on. It looks like only time will tell like u said