• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Story of Destiny Begins: Ichigo x Rukia FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes, I know...smh...and the receding hair line is gone as well...I have no idea what Kubo is thinking these days..

Reaction score
Yes, I know...smh...and the receding hair line is gone as well...I have no idea what Kubo is thinking these days..

Actually, it might be the same, but it looks more like Isshin's style in color.

I just realized that Ichigo is in black (the Black Sun) and Rukia is in white (the White Moon).

Gods save me.

Reaction score
As much as I liked the cover, I am not sure if they are just doing this just to make people forget about the final chapter.

WSJ knows what the most in the fandom roots for and so does kubo. Then that ending is a troll by kubo. And this is just a way to cover it up and make people buy the final volume.

Reaction score
At this time, as I explained elsewhere, I do not know what to think.

All I can do right now is wait for the final volume to be released, and see what happens. Odds are unlikely that Kubo may have re-written the ending (perhaps with some unknown loop-hole in the story), but this makes me want to wait and see, all the same.

Reaction score
I want to hope for that as well. But I know that the chances are unlikely. They are doing this to sell the final volume.

Reaction score
I want to hope for that as well. But I know that the chances are unlikely. They are doing this to sell the final volume.

Probably, but they already shot themselves in the foot with the ending in the magazine. It'd take something significant for the manga volume to drag in the numbers that the most recent volumes did. I think it'd be kinda hard to recover from an ending like that, with so much stuff left unaddressed.

Reaction score
True, and this volume cover just shows that they are willing to do what they to ensure the final volume sells.

Reaction score
I suppose the ending finally affirmed something initially hinted at in the Soul Society arc, and again in "Deicide":

As correctly guessed by Byakuya early on, Rukia only really cared about Ichigo to such an extent because he looked just like Kaien, and that was proven later on when Rukia's mind imposed the image of Kaien onto Ichigo when he first met her again in the Soul Society.

In other words, Rukia could have never truly "loved" Ichigo, if all she ever did was subconsciously relate and compare Ichigo to Kaien. After all, wasn't her guilt over Kaien the reason why the Hogyoku sent all her powers to Ichigo instead of just half? And it just so happens that Ichigo looks just like Kaien? And Aizen just happened to know that one of his Hollows killed Kaien, whom Rukia was a subordinate under?

Last edited:
Reaction score

This FC is looking for a new owner.

Please keep in mind that the limit is five FCs but if that is not a problem and you would like to take over this FC, please let me or another moderator know.

Reaction score

This FC found a new owner.

Seirei55 will prepare a new version as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.