• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Official Crossover Versus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider-

Stop Kubo's War on Arms
Reaction score
Saitama is literally indestructiable and has infinite power when he goes maximum, because as explained in the web comic, he has broken the limits of the universe, meaning nothing in the universe can defeat him, and he can defeat anything in the universe. Anyone in Toriko would be one shot.

Toriko

Heavenly King
Reaction score
Gohara, do I need to inform you AGAIN that planets vary in size? If they can destroy a planet almost the size of Jupiter, that means they can easily destroy a planet the size of our Earth.

I'm not going to post every page where they stated they can destroy the planet, because A) I'm on my phone and B) it's been stated enough times that you SHOULD remember by now. I'm not going to do that extra work just because you're being lazy and/or have a bad memory.

As for the one month thing, I want you to do the math here. Our universe is 156 billion light years wide. Jiji stated that Neo first appeared 5 billion years ago. In that timeframe, he consumed all life in the Blue universe and then moved on to the Red universe.

Assuming Neo takes one month for each and every planet in our universe, could he consume all planets in five billion years?

(The answer is no, by the way.)

Strider-

Stop Kubo's War on Arms
Reaction score
Don Slime had the power to make Supernovas.

Reaction score
Don Slime had the power to make Supernovas.

And Neo ate it like it was nothing, moreover, Neo tanked Jiro's GK in the last chapter with 0 damage.

he destroyed the guy who was moments away stomping the entire BNs in the ground.

Reaction score
@ Toriko.

Jirou didn't say destroy, though, he said effect. It's true that Toriko's Earth is a big planet, but what that says about smaller planets is something that we can't rightfully quantify. If Jirou can't destroy a planet that is around a handful of times bigger than another planet, how many planets do we have to subtract until he can destroy a planet? Although, and again, I don't doubt that he can destroy a planet- I'm just not entirely convinced that he's a planet buster yet. It's very possible that he is, but we don't know that he is, and even if we did it doesn't really make much of a difference in the overall Dragon Ball vs. Toriko match up.

You shouldn't have to post every page. Just reference the scenes for the Blue Nitros, Joa, Setsuno, and Toriko. That shouldn't require you to do much searching, if any at all. I have no issue doing the searching once you reference the scenes.

True, but our Universe hasn't always been 156 billion light years wide. Also, even using your math, it would still take half a month or more for Neo to destroy a Solar System. Something Cell can do in one technique. Additionally, we don't even know how big the Red Universe and Blue Universe are compared to our Universe, or if each are just one section of the overall Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.