• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Official Crossover Versus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
and at what speed do you put Naruto's EoS characters at currently?. Hyper Sonic ? MHS ? MHS+ ? Relativistic ? FTL ?.

you must give a reasoning for your opinion. because i find it unbelievable that anyone, be it in the HST or other lower Anime verses like FT and HxH, no one is faster than a fully powered SK Almighty Yhwach from the moment he grappled the shit out of Mimihagi who is relativistic++ by feats. SK Almighty Yhwach is above that level by reflexes and movement speed since he got far more powerful after absorbing the King.

- - - Updated - - -

This has caused millions of shitstorms before. don't bring it back please.

Naruto Top Tiers are in the MHS+ while Bleach is sitting at MHS+ also. The Mimihagi isn't sitting a relativistic OBD has it as MHS and so do most sites, Toneri's beam in the covered the diameter of the moon nearly instantly.

Reaction score
Ah okay, never asked before or read the thread. I look through it sometime.

You misunderstood what i meant.

i mean that this match up has been discussed to death in other forums.

Skullheart

Grant your wishes
Reaction score
Yhwach is the fastest of the hst.

- - - Updated - - -

I think OBD hate bleach They downplay the verse.. They are not serious with the bleach page. And also I Think the Powerpuffgirls can beat the Hst. Him is pretty much Hax and overpowered too. But The new reboot of PPG is weak as fuk lol They are far inferior to the Original version.

Reaction score
No one even take OBD as an evidence anymore. no one even take them seriously anymore. unless the proof is from Manga, there would be no argument. one of the guys in OBD is either blind or just ignoring the massive fucking distance Mimihagi crossed. because other forums has accepted this as the best speed feat ever in HST. ( not counting the FGT or instant transmission abilities, i mean movement and reactions. Soul King Yhwach is the best at these categories ).

- - - Updated - - -

Whitebeard and Shanks vs Yamamoto

Shanks is featless. but the pathetic performance of WB, and the fact that they are on the same level means that Yamamoto will win with neg to low diff.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that going by calculations gets us no where most of the time, since Manga/Anime =/= science a lot of the time. The calculations often involve way too many estimations, and if Manga/Anime isn't going by science a lot of the time, who's to say when it's applicable? Sometimes the applicability is clear, but a lot of the time it isn't, so I don't see much point in going by forum calculations.

Yamamoto defeats Shanks and Whitebeard. Yamamoto bests them in every category. Whitebeard even while using most of his power took a while to destroy one island. Characters many times weaker than Yamamoto in Bleach can destroy several islands in one technique if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.