• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

~The O.C Graphic shop 4~

Obe

マグマ小僧
Reaction score
I asked for two separate sets. :alone

You don't know of the Nigri? :devastated
Ohhhhhhhh :XD Np Ill have a Supergirl avi and Robin sig done soon :wha
It's perfect!! Thank you very much! REP+

Glad you like it! :wha

Request Que:
1. Esh

- - - Updated - - -

6XpbFQJ.gif
Soo awesome! And that sig!

Thanks man! Rep+
_oshitboogie__by_ftpaddict.gif

Glad you like!! :wha I love Punk >.<

Ceria

Chaser of metal horses
Reaction score
The force is strong with you Obe, the graphics side that is.

I missed a punk set, damn. I also missed a supergirl set, i have excellent ideas for that... any others wanting a comic book themed set???

esh

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh :XD Np Ill have a Supergirl avi and Robin sig done soon :wha
Yay! :noes

The force is strong with you Obe, the graphics side that is.

I missed a punk set, damn. I also missed a supergirl set, i have excellent ideas for that... any others wanting a comic book themed set???
I have no problem with you doing the Supergirl set too. :D

Darksoulist

┐(‘~` )┌
Reaction score
Sig request :wtf

Size: Doesn't matter, though I suppose 550x350 would work perfectly fine, or however big the current pic in my sig is.

You think you guys could combine these two images in some way? You guys can have free reign, as from what I've seen here your work is all awesome :hurr

Sadly I only have a torso image of both of them. The second image is huge (as you'll see lol) but I suppose if you could add the Angel in the background? Idk whatever works :lmao but my only real request is that you guys put BA RP or something to advertise the roleplay section. Thanks a ton if you guys can do this.

Kylar.jpg

Septhtis.jpg

Ceria

Chaser of metal horses
Reaction score
Yay! :noes

I have no problem with you doing the Supergirl set too. :D

My ideas can be used with any hero set, I'll pass this one since Obe did it already.

Sig request :wtf

Size: Doesn't matter, though I suppose 550x350 would work perfectly fine, or however big the current pic in my sig is.

You think you guys could combine these two images in some way? You guys can have free reign, as from what I've seen here your work is all awesome :hurr

Sadly I only have a torso image of both of them. The second image is huge (as you'll see lol) but I suppose if you could add the Angel in the background? Idk whatever works :lmao but my only real request is that you guys put BA RP or something to advertise the roleplay section. Thanks a ton if you guys can do this.

Kylar.jpg

Septhtis.jpg

I'll do this, any idea on what series these are from? i can usually find stuff from any series.

Darksoulist

┐(‘~` )┌
Reaction score
My ideas can be used with any hero set, I'll pass this one since Obe did it already.

I'll do this, any idea on what series these are from? i can usually find stuff from any series.

I don't actually think they are from any series, just pictures I found on Google. I have no idea who to give credit to, cause I didn't reverse search it when I found them originally like a moron :/

Ceria

Chaser of metal horses
Reaction score

I'll do Jubilee, never done anything with her before.

Dark your request is done, would've been done sooner but the program crashed before i had saved. almost done too. Shame, i did it different the second time, i think this one was better.

REVG1V4.png

Darksoulist

┐(‘~` )┌
Reaction score
Holy crap o_O Dude this is badass! You guys have some serious talent with this stuff! Thanks a ton.

Ceria

Chaser of metal horses
Reaction score
Thanks Dark, glad you like it.

Esh, your request is done too. Hope you like it.

hWLUYr3.png