• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Legend of Korra FC [V.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lokturf.jpg

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/04/legend-korra-turf-wars-graphic-novel

Korra’s predecessor, Avatar: The Last Airbender, has continued its story in graphic novels, and now Korra is poised to do the same with a three-part graphic novel series from Dark Horse called Turf Wars. The first installment is due out June 2017 from series co-creator Michael DiMartino and artist Irene Koh (with feedback from the series’ other co-creator, Bryan Konietzko).

Reaction score
So apparently the setting will be the Spirit World and Republic City?

I swear why aren't we seeing the Fire Nation? I really want to see what the modern Fire Nation looks like but the creators keep refusing to take us there. It's like they forgot the Fire Nation existed.

Reaction score
I think it's because ATLA comics are full of Fire Nation. Big things happened in Republic City so they must show the consequences of it. If the first 3-part novel will be successfull, I think we may get more of those in the future so don't lose the hope ;)

Reaction score
Hclqs9w.jpg
mBG50GK.png

Part II - the guy in the background looks similar to one of the hunters from Wan's time, who got possessed by Ay-ay:
Possessed_hunter.png

Status
Not open for further replies.