• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Fairy Tail FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross

Such misfortune...
Reaction score
I dropped this crap after the tragedy that was chapter 322. That did it for me, no more FT from then on.

There's nothing Hiro Mashima can do to redeem his series now.

Oi, this is Fairy Tail FC, no bashing the series here, ok? Explain what annoys you - constructive criticism is always welcome though after your post I doubt you want to become a member of and post in the fanclub of a series that is crap in your opinion.

Last edited:

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Now that the FC is up and running... What you guys think about the most recent developments in Fairy Tail? The Future Rogue has definitely managed to immensely piss Natsu off and we all know that doesn't end well for anyone who dares to do so.

But what's more important is why exactly would Lucy want to close the Eclipse? Does it have anything to do with Charla's ominous vision? What's the difference between Lucy's & Rogue's time jump?

The future Rouge was a major WTF moment for me. I did not see that coming.

As of now, I don't see Lucy closing eclipse unless she absolutely had too, or it was an accident...

What I'm more interested in is the roles Igneel, Metalicana, and Grandeeney will play. Surely they'll fight against the hoard of dragons attacking their "children" right?

Reaction score
Oi, this is Fairy Tail FC, no bashing the series here, ok? Explain what annoys you - constructive criticism is always welcome though after your post I doubt you want to become a member of and post in the fanclub of a series that is crap in your opinion.

Well for one, I was ticked off from chapter 321 when Laxus quoted Natsu and the way his fight with Jura was done. Laxus quoting Natsu really pissed me off because it's like Hiro just took all the unique aspects of Laxus' character, and flushed them all down the toilet. Jura one-shotting Orga was also a turn-off for me because it just made him look like a complete joke when he was fighting on par with Laxus, who somehow managed to defeat the fifth strongest Wizard Saint.

Now, Laxus was my favorite character, but after what Hiro did to him he became less cool to me. It's like he became a Natsu clone. As if that weren't enough, the next chapter, oh boy. The "fight" between Erza and Minerva? SMH. When I saw the way that she defeated Minerva I wasn't surprised because I was expecting it, and had low expectations in the first place. But then I looked through the fight again and saw that apparently her armor has "the ability to bend the laws of magic to her well." I was like, "What the fuck? Why not just make her the strongest person in FT then?" If she can bend the laws of magic why not just make her instant KO everyone she fights since she never loses anyways?

And a panty shot from Minerva? Really Hiro? You really think fanservice is going to make up for what you did? SMH again. Anyways, what came next was even worse. I was expecting Sting to just defeat all of the weakened FT members but what do we get instead? Him getting to HIS KNEES and acting like a little p***y saying that he surrenders! It's like Hiro did a big "Fuck you!" to all the people that read his manga in that one panel.

Needless to say, I dropped FT right after that moment. I was utterly disgusted by the ending of that chapter. I felt that continuing to read any more of this doggy doo would be bad for my health and mentality.

I'm sorry that I may sound like I'm bashing FT right now but I feel that it really needs to said. For those of you who read the manga and still think that FT is good even with all that's happened, then I have nothing more to say.

Last edited:

LilyJay

Mellow Melon 🍈
Reaction score
We respect your thoughts and all, but this is a fan club :D. For fans to chat though critism is not unwanted *laughs*. Oh well.
I'm sorry that I may sound like I'm bashing FT right now but I feel that it really needs to said. For those of you who read the manga and still think that FT is good even with all that's happened, then I have nothing more to say.
Okay XD? Well, I guess you needed to let it out.

I'm seriously anticipating the next chapter. Come at me!
The last chapter gave me so many [STRIKE]shipper[/STRIKE] feels! Let's see what Natsu does now:D.

Reaction score
Well, I was really ticked off by the ending of chapter 322, so much that I just had to drop it.

I've been putting up with a lot of things that Hiro's done but that chapter was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Whatever though, I just want FT to be out of my mind for a really long time, if not forever.

Last edited:

Cross

Such misfortune...
Reaction score
Well, I was really ticked off by the ending of chapter 322, so much that I just had to drop it.

I've been putting up with a lot of things that Hiro's done but that chapter was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Whatever though, I just want FT to be out of my mind for a really long time, if not forever.

That's understandable - I didn't like how the Daimatou Enbu ended , too - I expected Sting to at least put up a decent fight against the FT members before his resolve crumbled under the immense pressure & unwavering, strong will of his opponents, but I guess that's not what Mashima wanted to show us... I have no problem with Orga being one-shoted bu Jura - he deserved it after all of his cocky, pointless boasts. However, the Holy Dragon Slayer resigning without any resistance was rather disappointing.

Now , onto the next issue - Laxus quoting Natsu. What happened during the match with Jura left me with ambivalent feelings - I think their battle needed more focus . As for the author destroying Laxus character , I think it depends on how you see him - one will tolerate that and attribute it to character growth- the young Dreyar changed a lot after being expelled from the guild, while the other will be pissed of because he/she sees him as the proud and ( a bit ) arrogant guy who constantly aims for the top he was during his earlier years as the S class mage of Fairy Tail.

Last edited:

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
Rogue! Why?!
Things are getting confusing.
I don't understand why Lucy is closing the door, but she must be doing it for a good reason, otherwise she wouldn't be doing it. I doubt she wants her friends to perish.

I still want to know about Igneel, Grandeeney, and Metalicana. I hope they fight against the other dragons, I don't want them to fight against Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel.

Cross

Such misfortune...
Reaction score
Rogue! Why?!
Things are getting confusing.
I don't understand why Lucy is closing the door, but she must be doing it for a good reason, otherwise she wouldn't be doing it. I doubt she wants her friends to perish.

To me, it looks like she's possessed by someone/something. Take a look at Lucy's face - her expression when she spoke to Wendy was so sad, she was still thinking about what happened when they were attacked by Rogue. Aslo, she was probably worried about Natsu. But at the last page of the chapter, her face is blank, eyes are black & empty.

ButterflyRose

You're My Special...
Reaction score
To me, it looks like she's possessed by someone/something. Take a look at Lucy's face - her expression when she spoke to Wendy was so sad, she was still thinking about what happened when they were attacked by Rogue. Aslo, she was probably worried about Natsu. But at the last page of the chapter, her face is blank, eyes are black & empty.

That's plausible, but wouldn't have we seen some sort of reaction from her getting possessed.

I wouldn't be surprised if future Rogue had something to do with it, he's always been a suspicious fellow.

I want to know what happened to present Rogue for him to become so heartless. It must have been horrible, otherwise, his change off attitude when he had just said "I want to become someone who protects his friends" (or something along those lines), to bastard doesn't make much sense.

Reaction score
Okay. So. Honestly, I'm too lazy to Google this stuff up and since I'm already on BA, I thought I might just ask you guys.
Did the anime stop stop? Or is it just the end of the "season"? Though that doesn't make sense to me because that's a horrible place to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.