• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Fairy Tail FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to the
❆ Fairy Tail FC ❆

Owner: jovaine
Co-owner: Satinel

fairy2aa.png

Banner by Ceria Halcyon

---

Do fairies really have tails?
Do they even exist...
Like them, this place as an eternal mystery...
A never ending adventure.

---

Members:

ButterflyRose
Cross
jovaine
Kaoru Miyazaki
LilyJay
Phantom
Phantom Kaizen
Satinel
Soulie

Last edited:

Azley

♣Vor Gebrauch schütteln♣
Reaction score
Approved + added to our masterlist
Happy posting! :D

Reaction score
I would like to join, Albeit reluctantly because of the past few chapters but Fairy Tail was still the first manga that made me cry manly tears in its early days so it holds a special place in my heart, put my name down PLEASE!

Cross

Such misfortune...
Reaction score
Whoa, this feels nostalgic... Joinage request from me. I still like Fairy Tail, despite all it's flaws - the characters and the concept of Magic Guilds and mages competing with each other , fighting for their comrades... Yeah, I still find it appealing , count me in.

LilyJay

Mellow Melon 🍈
Reaction score
I'd like to join :).
I still like Fairy Tail, despite all it's flaws - the characters and the concept of Magic Guilds and mages competing with each other , fighting for their comrades... Yeah, I still find it appealing , count me in.
I'm with you there. (NaLu and Erza also keep me reading it :). )

Cross

Such misfortune...
Reaction score
Now that the FC is up and running... What you guys think about the most recent developments in Fairy Tail? The Future Rogue has definitely managed to immensely piss Natsu off and we all know that doesn't end well for anyone who dares to do so.

But what's more important is why exactly would Lucy want to close the Eclipse? Does it have anything to do with Charla's ominous vision? What's the difference between Lucy's & Rogue's time jump?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dropped this crap after the tragedy that was chapter 322. That did it for me, no more FT from then on.

There's nothing Hiro Mashima can do to redeem his series now.

Status
Not open for further replies.