• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

The Chat Thread [v.3]

Snickers

Quit BA. No PMs or VMs.
Reaction score
A thread for free discussion about current events or everyday chit chat - please avoid one line posts. (Version 3)

Darkside

Miles Away From Ordinary
Reaction score
so as of the previous thread in the last page, are you really indian? :lmao

Snickers

Quit BA. No PMs or VMs.
Reaction score
Yes, I am indeed. 'Tis a fascinating place to be sure.

Darkside

Miles Away From Ordinary
Reaction score
its a country with beautiful people, and its probably so much different from where I live. Its just too far for me to travel lol, furthest I would go is Europe or South America :lmao

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
I would love to visit mother england :fangirl although scotland is another place of interest of mine. I may just visit the entire united kingdom . If I ever get the chance that is :inlove I have been to canada so that's an plus. I ve never really visit anywhere else though...

Darkside

Miles Away From Ordinary
Reaction score
I would love to visit mother england :fangirl although scotland is another place of interest of mine. I may just visit the entire united kingdom . If I ever get the chance that is :inlove I have been to canada so that's an plus. I ve never really visit anywhere else though...

Awesome, where did you visit in Canada?

I just probably want to explore Europe one day and thats all :lala

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
No further then Quebec :lmao I really enjoyed myself there but it wasn't an long trip seeing how I was originally doing some sight seeing in new york and happened to hop over since canada is pretty close by. :woop ii hope to go back someday

Darkside

Miles Away From Ordinary
Reaction score
No further then Quebec :lmao I really enjoyed myself there but it wasn't an long trip seeing how I was originally doing some sight seeing in new york and happened to hop over since canada is pretty close by. :woop ii hope to go back someday

wow thats where i am(as you probably know)!! Did you already know that Montreal is in Quebec though? What did you do there?

Jethro Lukarikate

The Invincible Liaison
Reaction score
Yes, I am indeed. 'Tis a fascinating place to be sure.

I thought you might have been Indian after you called me bhai the other day :XD
I learn something new about members here everyday.

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
wow thats where i am(as you probably know)!! Did you already know that Montreal is in Quebec though? What did you do there?

Montmorency falls was one biggie for me. We did go to little gift shops as well but I always did like that . I even saw niagara falls when we traveled over. :fangirl I really love the whole water aspect hence which is why I'm typically drawn to water places in all of my travels. I love the calmness of it. Not to mention I had moved my barrack location (in gotei) near water :lmao