• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Schutzstaffel battle royale

Who is the last 'person' standing?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Power wise I think that Pernida/Gerard > Lille > Askin. However, I can see Askin winning if Pernida and Gerard don't work together, which they may given that they're both part of the Soul King. I would lean towards Pernida and Gerard working together, and then one of them winning.

Reaction score
I want to change my vote to Gerard now ;)

I'm thinking there's something incredibly hax about him... maybe more than just 'converts damage into power', he can fire off miracles whenever they're needed and in whatever form is needed.

Hyoren

Banned
Reaction score
This is pretty EASY:

In BASE:

Askin poisons Gerard and Lille. (I don't think Pernida can be poisoned, it's a hand, so...)

Then, Pernida wrecks Askin ---> Pernida wins in base.

In VS, Lille Barro slays, it's pretty obvious.

BUT, if Pernida attacks Gerard, then this Thor-like man would become a giant, and he can rei-crush Askin abilities in base, and he get crushed by Valkyrie... But if Valkyrie is a giant, he's a bigger target for Lille, so... Once Lille kills Gerard, Pernida wrecks Lille...

Really, I don't see Pernida losing any of the matches. And he's way bigger than Gerard in God Form... In VS the last two standing are Pernida and Lille, and probably Lille could defeat Pernida by using that trumpet thing. Idk.

I would put them:

BASE: Pernida >>>> Askin > Gerard/Lille

VOLLSTANDIG: Lille >>>> Pernida (Giant) > Askin > Gerard.

And if we count Gremmy, as he's one of the strongest beings on Bleach, then in BASE, he's first place, above Pernida, and in VS, he's first place along with Lille.

Reaction score
This is pretty EASY:

In BASE:

Askin poisons Gerard and Lille. (I don't think Pernida can be poisoned, it's a hand, so...)

Then, Pernida wrecks Askin ---> Pernida wins in base.

In VS, Lille Barro slays, it's pretty obvious.

BUT, if Pernida attacks Gerard, then this Thor-like man would become a giant, and he can rei-crush Askin abilities in base, and he get crushed by Valkyrie... But if Valkyrie is a giant, he's a bigger target for Lille, so... Once Lille kills Gerard, Pernida wrecks Lille...

Really, I don't see Pernida losing any of the matches. And he's way bigger than Gerard in God Form... In VS the last two standing are Pernida and Lille, and probably Lille could defeat Pernida by using that trumpet thing. Idk.

I would put them:

BASE: Pernida >>>> Askin > Gerard/Lille

VOLLSTANDIG: Lille >>>> Pernida (Giant) > Askin > Gerard.

And if we count Gremmy, as he's one of the strongest beings on Bleach, then in BASE, he's first place, above Pernida, and in VS, he's first place along with Lille.

I agree with this as Lille was the leader after all and he only lost because of a Celestial Sword.

Reaction score
As of now, it depends on who has the best strategy. We still don't know what miracle does, so it's hard to say, but Askin is by far the most lethal in my eyes. His ability literally works to counter what is thrown at him. I believe if he plays it out right with everyone, even Lille would be subject to lethal dose. But truthfully, it's hard to call. They are all insanely powerful.

Reaction score
Askin would poison Pernida and Gerard before they would use their powers and the same applies for Lille before he use his vollstandig.

( Without Vollstandig )

Askin
Gerard
Lille
Pernida

( With Vollstandig )

Lille
Askin
Pernida

Gerard is yet unclear

Last edited:
Reaction score
Voted Gerard Valkyrie, can't go wrong with the Legend.

Without Volstandig, i'll say Gerard and Pernida wins.

With Volstandig i'll give it to Gerard and Lille Barro. I'll say Gerard once he shows off his stronger powers which im sure he'll have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clearly askin can die, Lille could snipe him before he can react

Reaction score
Askin poisoned all before they use their vollstandig. Askin poisoned a bankai Urahara and Urahara is stronger as the another shinigamis.

Askin.
Gerard.
Lille.
Pernida.

Reaction score
Gerard for the win. he's so broken and only askin has a chance at killing him with poison but he's shown to be pretty perceptive and i don't think that would take him down anywhere near immediately. Lille in volstandig is a problem however he can be damaged as shown by shunsui's bankai. so if gerard blocks an attack with his sword he just transfers the damage to lille until he dies.

if not that than it's pretty much a stalemate because gerard is nigh immortal through regen and pernida is about the same but to a lesser degree and lillie has shown that he can regen as well though i doubt it's nearly as good but his intangibility will help keep him alive