• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

RP Fanart Thread (V.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araxiel

Up to something
Reaction score
alexander01.jpg
hikaruandrush.jpg

...when did the image uploader change? I feel old now.

Edit: whoa, they're tiny

Edit edit:
Q8ilJeo.png

o1bAexG.png

Last edited:

Araxiel

Up to something
Reaction score
So hey, who remembers the pinup calendar idea from ages ago? Anybody interested in something like that happening again?

tl;dr in this thread we either give Araxiel permission to draw (relatively tame) pinups of their characters or we tell Araxiel to f**k off

CrayonsToChaos

Reaction score
So hey, who remembers the pinup calendar idea from ages ago? Anybody interested in something like that happening again?

tl;dr in this thread we either give Araxiel permission to draw (relatively tame) pinups of their characters or we tell Araxiel to f**k off

Your tl;dr note was as long as your original sentence XD

You want to draw ... Sexy ... Pron... Pinups... Of our characters? Wtf? AGAIN? When did this happen before? The 1980s? Evidence please. Citation needed.

Eh... I guess I don't mind. XD would kind of be more fun if it was open to all who wanted to draw each other's characters though.

Herzblut

XTRMNTR
Reaction score
Oh oh oh oh he's back :wtf

People, Araxiel is a very good artist, especially with the... calendar things. Request him stuff, you won't be disappointed :fu

EDIT: Just saw Crayons' art and I dig it too. In any case I support her idea of every fanartist taking part in this.

Last edited:

Araxiel

Up to something
Reaction score
You want to draw ... Sexy ... Pron... Pinups... Of our characters? Wtf?
I wouldn't say pron. I'll take a fair stab at sexy. Attempts will be made.
Eh... I guess I don't mind. XD would kind of be more fun if it was open to all who wanted to draw each other's characters though.
This is also a good idea. Why should I have all the fun... I encourage you all to make this thread a little hot under the collar...

People, Araxiel is a very good artist, especially with the... calendar things. Request him stuff, you won't be disappointed
*blows kisses*

Edit: oh, practical question for the calendar side of things. I'm inclined to crank a bunch out while the iron's still hot and assemble it as a 2017 calendar (which will of course be easier if others are chipping in) but does everyone else agree with that? We could go slowly and do a 2018 one but by the time it's usable we'd all be looking at Old Art

Last edited:

Herzblut

XTRMNTR
Reaction score
oh, practical question for the calendar side of things. I'm inclined to crank a bunch out while the iron's still hot and assemble it as a 2017 calendar (which will of course be easier if others are chipping in) but does everyone else agree with that? We could go slowly and do a 2018 one but by the time it's usable we'd all be looking at Old Art

Well, this RP was opened on August 20, 2007. So I think the calendar would be VERY fitting for this 10th anniversary (on another note: yes, ten years are about to pass :devastated)

Last edited:

Seraphina

"In other news..."
Reaction score
I'd be perfectly happy for any of my characters to be used in that capacity :) Sounds like a lot of fun.

A chance for Shadrin to show off his granite physique.

CrayonsToChaos

Reaction score
Yeah cool! Go for it! :D

Juzen in a pink bunny gimp suit for April (Easter!) please.

Reaction score
Yeah cool! Go for it! :D

Juzen in a pink bunny gimp suit for April (Easter!) please.

Who on earth gave you permission to enter Juzen into this madness? xD (Pssst, Araxiel! Please do Huo Yao as slutty Tinkerbell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.