• A special Bleach chapter, for its 20th anniversary will be released in Weekly Shonen Jump Issue 36/37 (released on 08th August). It will be 73 pages long.

Rate the last movie you've seen.

The Final Ankoholic

Misery, misery, misery...
Reaction score
Godzilla: King of the Monsters, 8/10. One of the few times I felt the need to see the film in theaters a second time (and possibly more, we'll see). Definitely one of the few bright spots in the last two weeks. Long live the king.

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

I won't even rate it because this film was released for the fans and for the director himself. The fans even managed to raise over 500 thousand dollars for the suicide prevention foundation(s). It was a special 4-hour long experience where care was done for the cinematography, music and the characters that stand as the pillars of the entire story.

Reaction score
Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do it --10/10

Love this movie. Would see it a second time, seeing as I love watching horror films. Even ones that delve into the lives of Ed and Lorraine Warren and the cases they do (not going to delve into EXACTLY what the movie is about as you'll need to watch it for yourself to find out). The actors that portrayed Ed and Lorraine did wonderfully.

The Nun -- 9/10

Loved this movie, although a bit weird. After I watched the movie, it really got me intrigued on how it tied into the very first Conjuring movie. The people who played the people in this movie (like Father Burke) did really well. Would watch it a second time, and hopefully the sequel when it comes out.

Reaction score
Black Widow--9/10

Scarlett Johanssen (sp?) is back as the "Black Widow", in this action-packed Marvel movie. She does wonderfully as always in her role, as the classic so-called super-hero. The only thing I know is this movie is "kind-of" a back story of her life--how she got that name. I hear this is the actress's last movie as the iconic hero... and it actually disappoints me. Wish she would at least do one more.