• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Protect and Honour: Ichigo x Tatsuki FC

Reaction score
Protect X Honor: Ichigo x Tatsuki FC

Childhood Friendship Lost to Time: Ichigo x Tatsuki FC​

comrades_back_to_back__by_qingxiu.png

This FC is in dedication to the childhood friendship of Ichigo and Tatsuki.

RULES:

RULES:

* Stay on topic, as related to the character/pairing of your fan club.

* If you do not like the pairing, do not post in the thread.

* Do not discuss other pairings in your pairing fan club OR characters from a rival paring not apart of your paring. The FC should only discuss the specified pairing or character.

* If you like the characters together for their friendship yet do not ship them romantically, you are also allowed to join the FC.

MEMBERS:
Saiyan5ninetail (Owner)
tightropebanjo

PROTECTXHONOUR FC ON DEVIANT ART LINK

Last edited:

Azley

♣Vor Gebrauch schütteln♣
Reaction score
Approved + added to our masterlist.
Have fun :)

Reaction score
A small contribution of fan-art from my "Favorites" gallery at Deviant Art by Miribirdy:

doesn__t_hurt_at_all_by_miribirdy-d4kelq8.jpg

This image really warms my heart, because not only is it the only image of Masaki, Tatsuki and Ichigo together that I know of, but it is also a fan-art that I can actually imagine to have happened in the past. It is really quite a shame that people do not pay more attention to this relationship.

Last edited:
Reaction score
C_018_cover.jpg
Ch_053_cover.jpg

It is not much, I will admit, but these are the two chapter covers that I know of where Kubo has drawn only Tatsuki and Ichigo together in the picture. But in their own way, they capture the relationship between Tatsuki and Ichigo - or at least how it once was. Just from looking at these two images it is easy to distinguish them as being in Middle School at this point in time.

Reaction score
Another fan-art contribution by M1dnighthowler @ Deviant Art:

arisawa_tatsuki_2_by_m1dnighthowler-d5ze0rd.jpg

It is simple moments like this where the emotions Tatsuki has for Ichigo truly shines through. This simple, human feeling of concern for Ichigo in the days after he lost his mother truly shows how much Tatsuki cares about Ichigo, which only made the events of "Winged Eagles" even more painful for her.

Reaction score
This thread is so lonely... I should probably join. I don't ship them in a romantic sense but I really like their relationship and how fleshed out it feels given how little time is spent on it.

That "Can't Smile, Don't Blame" cover is one of my favorites. It's so serene and badass at the same time. I feel like it shows a still fragment of their relationship from way back when.

The M1dnighthowler piece is very well done. There's something about it that makes me feel more sad than the original. It's a great scene as well since it shows the weight of Tatsuki's caring for Ichigo, which can sometimes be overshadowed by her outspoken personality.

Reaction score
Well, if the next chapter continues from the ending of this chapter, we might get something very interesting. It is not every day one of the major Shinigami goes out of his way to talk to Ichigo's normal classmates. I can only imagine what Tatsuki's reaction will be to what Kyoraku has to say about "parting with Ichigo".

Reaction score
Yes. There is some interesting potential in this chapter. I think how she will react can have interesting implications for what her feelings toward Ichigo are.

In addition, it's a tiny bit annoying he didn't tell her where he's going even though she's aware of things now. When will Ichigo learn that silence is not a way to keep his friends from worrying about him?

Last edited: