• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'll be getting mine first thing tomorrow. I want to trade for a Passimian as soon as possible lol.

darkeningcloud

Ponderer of Titles
Reaction score
Got my copy today and jeez... I've never seen a queue in my local gamestop before... they had to open another register just to keep the spillover contained. And when I say open I mean create a new one entirely; put a pc on some cardboard boxes for a makeshift pay station, voila! I wonder how long the line would've been if there was no midnight launch...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be getting mine first thing tomorrow. I want to trade for a Passimian as soon as possible lol.

Ohhh. I'm playing Moon first so you'd have to get it from a Sun player here :p

Power Of Pink

#1 Krazy Bleach Fangirl
Reaction score
I have Sun as soon as I find Passimian I'll send one your way. Just give me whatever you catch at the time n.n

darkeningcloud

Ponderer of Titles
Reaction score
That moment when Mallow's telling you
to "smash it" (the ingredients), and the camera drops down to her crotch for some reason, whereafter you're instructed to "crush it," then "grind it" as residue spews from below the screen until some weird liquid explosion results in "an aroma" wafting around the place.
I mean... LOL How Vulgar, I thought we were undergoing a trial jeez. And then the demonstration for the Grass Z-Move right after? You can't tell me these aren't signs, fo'real.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just finished the 2nd Island. I have one Oranguru if anyone wants.

The earliest you can get the monkey duo is on the 2nd island in Lush Jungle.

Power Of Pink

#1 Krazy Bleach Fangirl
Reaction score
Just Started the Second island,anyone know the Location of Cubone? I want Marowak on my Team

Reaction score
It looks like I'll be waiting until after Christmas to play, which I don't mind since it heightens the anticipation for me. If anyone gets to Zygarde before then, I would very much appreciate knowing a little more about him, specifically, how to get him and keep him in a particular form (if possible). He's still the main creature I'm after.

darkeningcloud

Ponderer of Titles
Reaction score
Just Started the Second island,anyone know the Location of Cubone? I want Marowak on my Team
Towards the second trial of the second island you'll find yourself in a volcanic setting. Cubone's a rare encounter in the grassy areas of the entrance, or he was for me at least - something like 5-10%. You're close though. When the game introduces the 4-way stadium then you'll know it's, figuratively and actually, right around the corner. :)

The rare encounters in this game are horrible. It's as if each patch of grass only has three pokemon that you'll meet at 50%, 49% and 1% of the time respectively. I accidentally killed a Slowpoke on the southern part of route 1 (criticals... what else?) and spent the next 30 minutes dodging Wingulls to find another.

Reaction score
It looks like I'll be waiting until after Christmas to play, which I don't mind since it heightens the anticipation for me. If anyone gets to Zygarde before then, I would very much appreciate knowing a little more about him, specifically, how to get him and keep him in a particular form (if possible). He's still the main creature I'm after.

Basically, collecting Zygarde cells is a side quest that you playy as you venture on through the story. You find Zygarde cells and collect them and once you collect enough, you go to a certain place to either combine or disassemble them. This means you can choose what form of Zygarde you want and a certain character will contact you every time you hit a milestone - 10%, 50%, 100% letting you keep track.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say that the region's soundtrack has been spot on. It captures how culturally diverse each region is and you can see what elements from other regions' culture is brought into said island.

I'm nearing the end of the 3rd island.

I've been so hooked onto the main story that I keep forgetting about the island features and Festival Plaza fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.