• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Pacific Rim Uprising (2018)

Tom2rules

Judgement of the Dead
Reaction score
With the recent release of the first International trailers, I thought it would be neat to start a thread about the long awaited sequel to the 2013 giant monster brawl of a film that was Pacific Rim with Pacific Rim Uprising.

[Watch at your own digression, pretty sure we all know how trailers can be with spoilers]

[video=youtube;_EhiLLOhVis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis[/video]

I personally really enjoyed the first film. It wasn't the most story based movie I've seen, but the action itself made the movie for me, with giant monsters and unique kaiju duking it out on a grand scale. Looking at the sequel, it looks like we're getting plenty more of both those things, as well as some new factors that will surely end up with a few city blocks being knocked down before the end of the film.

What about you guys? Excited or not? Looking forward to see some new Jeagers and Kaiju after more than four years of waiting?

Pacific-Rim-Uprising-Jaegers-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It's a pretty good Movie series in my opinion. It doesn't match up on par with other Movies of the same genre because other Movies have already done it but superior with more intriguing characters but it's still worth watching. I'm intrigued with the new additions that will be in the new Movies. The Production is good as well. :p