• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Outlier's Colourings and Graphics

xx

• xx

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • xx

• xx

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
That really looks like the anime style. Bleach has that glow, more of it, compared to other animes, although it appears stronger on your painting.

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Dude...

You are so incredibly talented. Those colorings of Ichigo make me so happy - I love both versions equally.

Reaction score
I did an edit and re-paint of Rukia captured from the Bleach TYBW teaser...My aim was to make it a personal wallpaper of it...I tried to make it ice-stormy and windy with a touch of vintage theme overall and since it's winter, I feel it suits that. Happy winters!!!

j95nyw2.jpg

HQ:
rukia_wallpaper_by_theoutlier35134_dewpgnp-fullview.jpg
rukia_wallpaper_by_theoutlier35134_dewpgnp-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Just beautiful. That image from the Anime Teaser was quite striking and your treatment of it with the sepia finish adding the weathering and distressed lines is really, really cool. :cool: A winter wonderland. It reminds me of vintage photos of artic expeditions. Thanks for posting! :thumbs
Australasian-Antartic-Expedition-34.jpg

Reaction score
Thank you NeoPlatonist and Polgarena...
===============================

This was a request by a certain someone...

I extracted Ichigo from the Bleach Anime Key Visual and removed the background and texts...
The official anime site also has the extracted Ichigo without background, but it's incomplete...

The anime site uses separate background orange colour which has the official hex colour code "#f6832e" in its source.

7AYAf6X.png

I didn't remove orange from the hilt and eyes deliberately because it wouldn't make sense to do that...(It's easy to recolor on them if someone wants, so I didn't feel it was necessary to remove)...I'm pretty sure you won't find this anywhere on the internet (as of yet), so it was a good request...Feel free to experiment with it and do whatever you want with it.

This is the one with official background colour #f6832e behind it:
Ztx40Jl.png

If I would find some time tonight or tomorrow, I perhaps might try to do something with it like I did with Rukia before...

=====================================

Update:
I did find some time to play with and this is what I did:
Z18asWV.png

This was inspired from the official Bleach EX artwork of Hollow Ichigo...The reddish theme was inspired from B in TYBW title (and one of my meanings of my real name to some extent)...

This was another one that I eventually discarded....
nKv71d3.png
This was also inspired from the official Bleach EX first artwork...

The following is also my discarded one...It was a cardboard cut-out theme I tried to do with no background:
ZRBbJKL.png

Last edited:

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Wonderful! I was going to try to clean up this version of the poster to play with:
Bleach_keyvisual_2.jpg
But it's very hard for me to clean, as I have to do all of the edges slowly by hand and it takes forever. You've made it so simple by uploading that clean, high definition PNG file to IMGUR. Thank you so much!

Reaction score
Thank you very much NeoPlatonist...I'm glad you found the Ichigo image helpful...
=======================

HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY BIRTDAY (Urahara Kisuke)...

I had time to do more before I go to an awfully long journey tomorrow...I did some more Ichigo edits to wish Happy New Year!

PbtWjsW.png]

This (above) was inspired from the fake coin inscription of the coin that I found after so many years in my home...It is my childhood memory. The text in Japanese says "Happy New Year"...I wonder if Bleach was a country with a state bank, it would be Ichigo's face printed on all coins and notes! :)

The following are some other styles I did:
un701Zl.png
LLgAlPQ.png
tEVBK1S.png
Goh8zV3.png

The following is an all-in-one Ichigo post for better viewing (previous post's included):
Z18asWV.png

nKv71d3.png

ZRBbJKL.png

PbtWjsW.png]

un701Zl.png

LLgAlPQ.png

tEVBK1S.png

Goh8zV3.png
==================

The following is a re-colouring to an extent and an edit I did to celebrate Urahara's Birthday...I am posting this today because tomorrow, I would go to a long journey, and I might not be able to post then...So, it's Happy Birthday in advance!

uybAUy9.png

Speaking of Urahara's Birthday, there is a special drink being served in Chugai Grace Cafe in Japan to celebrate Bleach Ex and Urahara's birthay. I shared that news in Bleach Ex. thread and I wonder how it would taste like...

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was long overdue!

Hello guys, I did a colouring of one of my favourite characters...

I did this on my phone with my index finger, and this time I managed to record my timelapse! Sometimes I would forget to record timelapse, and would realize it after sometimes, but it's more than 90% complete and quite lengthy to watch!

I tried to combine a scrapbook card cutout surface and semi-anime style in this...

I am feeling so much embarrassed to share timelapse because I do crazy things. It's like a person in chemistry lab doing crazy things and recording explosions on top of it.

This now completes all my favourite characters. I mean I did something (a fanart, colouring or GFX) involving my favourite characters of Bleach in this thread. With that last thing, my favourite characters of Bleach are complete in this thread...

Timelapse:

Full-size:
cyan_sung_sun_by_theoutlier35134_df6rbt4-fullview.jpg

Other size:
df6rbt4-73c61784-f279-49db-8c15-24b231df8c56.png

If you would watch timelapse, let me know the two songs which I added in it. I included them because of of instruments that would attract snakes!!!

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
I have to say that what you manage to do on your MOBILE with your FINGER is better than my best colorization on computer taking me multiple hours to complete. What a talented person you are - wow!

I loved watching you create Cyan in the time-lapse. Beautiful re-drawing and what a wonderful re-creation of her Adjuchas incarnation - just gorgeous. Such painstaking shading work - erasing, re-doing, erasing again. I loved every bit of it.

Well done! :thumbs

Reaction score
Before sharing things which I really want to share, I want to confess something first so that it gets out of the way. I was working on a special BLEACH Video Custom Trailer which I wanted to complete this month. I wanted to make that combining my custom visuals from my library. The project has failed, or should I say, it had gotten to the point that I abandoned it. The main reason was time constraint and behind that, it was the tiring process of finding the videos from my collection library, and extracting the desired visuals.

Because I wanted to include all important visuals of the videos from whole of the BLEACH, it required mental stamina. The editing part wasn't tough. The actual tough part was to watch the videos from my collection library and extracting out the visuals from it. My priority was to highlight at least 7 key characters from the whole BLEACH and emphasize their whole story in the trailer. Anyway, it's fruitless to talk about it.

I could have put together visuals from already existing online videos and that would have required less time, but I find it unethical to do that. Also, their editing of visuals would never synchronize with what I wanted to do with my custom music rhythms. I figured the only way this project could succeed is that I would have to rewatch whole of the BLEACH from A to Z and while watching, I would extract the visuals episode by episode and would make specialized folders of characters. The extracted visuals would go to the desired characters folders and from that, I would use the resources in my edits. This would also give me a reference for the future too. If life gave me a chance to watch whole BLEACH again, I would do that. Until then, the project is doomed

There are some (incomplete) things which I wanted to share from that project just to cool down my heart at this moment. This first one is the Rukia's part I was working on. It was the part of the main trailer. The music wasn't final. Here it is:

Also, I actually animated two still images of Yamamoto and Yhwach to add in that trailer project. These aren't fancy animations, but just enough to feel like the images move for a second. My plan was to use them in fast cut transitions along with some official BBS artwork of them in that abandoned trailer.

There was a Kenpachi meteoroid moment in my trailer which I wanted to highlight with this visual I found from a resource stock:

I had planned to use different musical themes for different characters in the trailer. There are some more unfinished things to share, but because the original project is suspended, so are them.
================

Now to the actual post.

I had planned this to finish in our hour, but that one hour became several hours, and those several hours transformed to two days lol. I have done some (50 to be honest) edits of the screenshots from BLEACH TYBW Trailer. My goal was to capture those shots which are not mainstream in Twitter or other social media yet. I felt like I had become a photographer to capture the shots at the critical moment. Even more like a director asking to cut the action of Bleach actors (characters) and retake it.

Note: Watch the 50 visuals in full screen if possible.

01_Ichigo_A_
5mPhFJN.png

02_Ichigo_B_[Vampire Eyes]
PZkVuz6.png

03_Ichigo_C_[Alien Eyes]
YUOq2wU.png

04_Hollow_[atmospheric]
pszgfII.png

05_Ichigo_D_[xtra dark]
wlyRnxv.png

06_Ichigo_E_[instinctive dark]
JSQAuhg.png

07_Ichigo_F_[approximation warm]
Z69duQi.png

08_Ichigo_G_
31qmXZd.png

09_Ichigo_H_
eztPLme.png

10_Ichigo_I_
fBUB6Qq.png

11_Ichigo_K_
YqSjMKC.png

12_Ichigo_L_
49qn8Kt.png

13_Ichigo_M_
s4rXe6B.png

14_Ichigo_N_
6tLY1YE.png

15_Ichig0_O_
CViNjNB.png

16_Ichigo_P_
c3SKmWr.png

17_Ichigo_Q_
RJqBbis.png

18_Ichigo_R_
I20zhmH.png

19_Quilge_A_
ULbhBM8.png

20_Rukia_A_
shLMia4.png

21_Rukia_B_
xKehYZW.png

22_Rukia_C_
vCWsY5J.png

23_Rukia_D_
156Rhi5.png

24_Rukia_E_
inw2nmt.png

25_Rukia_F_
32zWn17.png

26_Rukia_G_
vbo1Men.png

27_Rukia_H_
ZeViCay.png

28_Rukia_I_
jP7qJvs.png

29_Rukia_J_
l4QqkDN.png

30_Renji_A_
VAHK4EH.png

31_Renji_B_
WzgoOpr.png

32_SS_A_
dfpSiCJ.png

33_SS_B_
gNPSis2.png

34_SS_C_
CIGXqJs.png

35_SS_D_
yqC7t4V.png

36_SS_E_
BulXewa.png

37_SS_F_
mINh9Hi.png

38_SS_G_
CfDCuqG.png

39_Soifon_A_
LUlgfdc.png

40_Soifon_B_
jhvaqtf.png

41_AsNodt_A_
U8gJOVf.png

42_AsNodt_B_
IfK2Xhr.png

43_AsNodt_C_
JnqJ7Rk.png

44_AsNodt_D_
TdVrTSI.png

45_AsNodt_E_
VFRsePT.png

46_Ichigo_S_
og0Iy7v.png

47_Ichigo_T_
aRV43zg.png

48_Ichigo_U_
ONXcjUm.png

49_Ichigo_V_
GnVT7GQ.png

50_Ichigo_W_
TQCtidd.png

I want to mention about the inspiration behind the whole theme. I would not talk too much, just would say:

Red Wine, Blood, Red Neon, Vampire Eyes, Sin City, Ancient Aliens, Red Storm:
R-1.jpg

istockphoto-119726650-612x612.jpg

R-2.jpg

R-4.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

n5ppotdi11v41.jpg

I have to say that what you manage to do on your MOBILE with your FINGER is better than my best colorization on computer taking me multiple hours to complete. What a talented person you are - wow!

I loved watching you create Cyan in the time-lapse. Beautiful re-drawing and what a wonderful re-creation of her Adjuchas incarnation - just gorgeous. Such painstaking shading work - erasing, re-doing, erasing again. I loved every bit of it.

Well done! :thumbs
Thank you so much NeoPlatonist. Your words always motivate me. Previously, I mentioned that I had done all my favourite characters, but later realized there were two favourite characters of mine which were left. I am thinking of making a fanart of them.

Last edited: