• On Saturday, 18th December 2021, the 20th anniversary Bleach exhibition opened. It will last until 16th January 2022. On the Bleach Jump Festa Stage, a preview/teaser for the TYBW anime arc has been unveiled. The anime comes back in October 2022. Make sure to follow the threads for more information and discussions.

Outlier's Colourings and Graphics

xx

• xx

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • xx

• xx

• Total voters

Polgarena

Contributor
Reaction score
That really looks like the anime style. Bleach has that glow, more of it, compared to other animes, although it appears stronger on your painting.

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Dude...

You are so incredibly talented. Those colorings of Ichigo make me so happy - I love both versions equally.

The Outlier

سنکی روح...
Reaction score
I did an edit and re-paint of Rukia captured from the Bleach TYBW teaser...My aim was to make it a personal wallpaper of it...I tried to make it ice-stormy and windy with a touch of vintage theme overall and since it's winter, I feel it suits that. Happy winters!!!

j95nyw2.jpg

HQ:
rukia_wallpaper_by_theoutlier35134_dewpgnp-fullview.jpg
rukia_wallpaper_by_theoutlier35134_dewpgnp-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Just beautiful. That image from the Anime Teaser was quite striking and your treatment of it with the sepia finish adding the weathering and distressed lines is really, really cool. :cool: A winter wonderland. It reminds me of vintage photos of artic expeditions. Thanks for posting! :thumbs
Australasian-Antartic-Expedition-34.jpg

The Outlier

سنکی روح...
Reaction score
Thank you NeoPlatonist and Polgarena...
===============================

This was a request by a certain someone...

I extracted Ichigo from the Bleach Anime Key Visual and removed the background and texts...
The official anime site also has the extracted Ichigo without background, but it's incomplete...

The anime site uses separate background orange colour which has the official hex colour code "#f6832e" in its source.

7AYAf6X.png

I didn't remove orange from the hilt and eyes deliberately because it wouldn't make sense to do that...(It's easy to recolor on them if someone wants, so I didn't feel it was necessary to remove)...I'm pretty sure you won't find this anywhere on the internet (as of yet), so it was a good request...Feel free to experiment with it and do whatever you want with it.

This is the one with official background colour #f6832e behind it:
Ztx40Jl.png

If I would find some time tonight or tomorrow, I perhaps might try to do something with it like I did with Rukia before...

=====================================

Update:
I did find some time to play with and this is what I did:
Z18asWV.png

This was inspired from the official Bleach EX artwork of Hollow Ichigo...The reddish theme was inspired from B in TYBW title (and one of my meanings of my real name to some extent)...

This was another one that I eventually discarded....
nKv71d3.png
This was also inspired from the official Bleach EX first artwork...

The following is also my discarded one...It was a cardboard cut-out theme I tried to do with no background:
ZRBbJKL.png

Last edited:

NeoPlatonist

Life is a song cue . . .
Reaction score
Wonderful! I was going to try to clean up this version of the poster to play with:
Bleach_keyvisual_2.jpg
But it's very hard for me to clean, as I have to do all of the edges slowly by hand and it takes forever. You've made it so simple by uploading that clean, high definition PNG file to IMGUR. Thank you so much!

The Outlier

سنکی روح...
Reaction score
Thank you very much NeoPlatonist...I'm glad you found the Ichigo image helpful...
=======================

HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY BIRTDAY (Urahara Kisuke)...

I had time to do more before I go to an awfully long journey tomorrow...I did some more Ichigo edits to wish Happy New Year!

PbtWjsW.png]

This (above) was inspired from the fake coin inscription of the coin that I found after so many years in my home...It is my childhood memory. The text in Japanese says "Happy New Year"...I wonder if Bleach was a country with a state bank, it would be Ichigo's face printed on all coins and notes! :)

The following are some other styles I did:
un701Zl.png
LLgAlPQ.png
tEVBK1S.png
Goh8zV3.png

The following is an all-in-one Ichigo post for better viewing (previous post's included):
Z18asWV.png

nKv71d3.png

ZRBbJKL.png

PbtWjsW.png]

un701Zl.png

LLgAlPQ.png

tEVBK1S.png

Goh8zV3.png
==================

The following is a re-colouring to an extent and an edit I did to celebrate Urahara's Birthday...I am posting this today because tomorrow, I would go to a long journey, and I might not be able to post then...So, it's Happy Birthday in advance!

uybAUy9.png

Speaking of Urahara's Birthday, there is a special drink being served in Chugai Grace Cafe in Japan to celebrate Bleach Ex and Urahara's birthay. I shared that news in Bleach Ex. thread and I wonder how it would taste like...

Last edited: