• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

One Piece - Favorite Characters

Reaction score
I think that it's either from an SBS and/or from one of the One Piece Magazine Volumes that are being released. Here's yet another bit of information from those:

THE STORY OF NOX PIRATES AND BEPO

O: They do resemble each other! That’s correct. Pedro led the Nox Expedition party who were chased by the government for searching for poneglyphs, thus they became the Nox Pirates. That’s a story from about 15 years ago. Bepo loved his older brother Zepo, and when he climbed down Zou to get a view of the sea, he was swept away. One thing led to another, and he found his way to the North Blue. He then met Law. Meanwhile, the Nox Pirates were wounded and had morale issues, so Pekoms lead the others who couldn’t continue their journey, leaving just Pedro and Zepo. And then Pekoms and the others arrived in Big Mom’s territory. There their lives were saved, and they entered her care. Pedro and Zepo, who continued searching for poneglyph, eventually set their sights on Big Mom’s poneglyph 5 years later, and by coincidence Pedro and Pekoms came face to face once again.

Reaction score
That's a short, but good backstory about how the Nox Pirates came to be and what lead to them partying ways from each other. Since the Minks are connected to the Kozuki family and Wano Kuni, perhaps their original expedition was official but to be done under the radar. It's impressive how Oda manages to connect this myriad of characters, plot threads and world building.

Reaction score
Here are some more things from One Piece Volume 86's SBS:

D: Please tell me the name of the big black cat in the Hawkins Pirates. I like that he's relatively cute. Is he a mink? P.N. Law's character design is so cool

O: Uhm.... Black...? A black cat? Does he appear black? Is... just cat fine? This cat is as you say. He's a mink. He's a member of the Hawkins Pirate crew. His name is Faust, and he's like a magician... but what kind of magic can he use? He meowably (probably) uses some sort of Meowgic. (<-Joking)

Reaction score
From what I've heard apparently Oda has revealed Sabo's bounty:

604 million beli bounty.

Reaction score
My favorite characters would have to be Crocodile and Enel. The classic One Piece villains.