• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Once Upon A Time

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the way that Cinderella's character has been portrayed so far, the casting seems to be for the sake of being politically correct, and plus the idea of a casting change is relatively annoying. Outside of that I'm not seeing much of a point in what is sort of a reboot. Or at least not much of a point in excluding most of the main characters. Although I'm glad that Regina's and Rumpelstiltskin's characters are returning. :p

Reaction score
Yes. Cinderella was re-cast and unfortunately Dania Ramirez does not fit. She is not a terrible actress, but i don't get the impression of Cinderella when watching her. Alice is also re-booted to be a somewhat psychopathic (and Lesbian apparently) character. The first part could work considering wonderland could have driven her crazy, but i still don't like the direction. Henry is the only saving grace and i do like Drizella being this evil being, but truthfully, this whole season is rather pointless...

Reaction score
I agree with most of your points on the characters. I like the idea of Henry as the main protagonist. But I'm not yet a fan of Cinderella's and Alice's characters portrayals so far. Especially because they're not much like the initial characters prior to the Season. :p

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
I agree with most of your points on the characters. I like the idea of Henry as the main protagonist. But I'm not yet a fan of Cinderella's and Alice's characters portrayals so far. Especially because they're not much like the initial characters prior to the Season. :p
Yeah i agree. Im not sure about alice tbh. Of course i had a hard time in understanding the cartoon as it was. I guess im just keeping an open mind for a grey area character already made up in my mind.