• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Once Upon A Time

Reaction score
I will say this, the show needs to end already. I like it. But after this past season and where they're now heading, i think it's best to end it. Hopefully this (Season 6) will be the last season.

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. We're half way through Season 5 and I'm loving all of the Seasons so far, and we were thinking how there's still a lot left to do in the series. To each their own, though. :p

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. We're half way through Season 5 and I'm loving all of the Seasons so far, and we were thinking how there's still a lot left to do in the series. To each their own, though. :p

Absolutely. I am just stating how i feel about the show. I like it, definitely love how they weave the storylines together, but i am rather disappointed by how they handled certain characters. Overall, it is a great show, but i think they are getting to the apex. Enjoy the season. I hope the next season is ends up being the best one. Kind of hard to top the first two in my opinion.

Reaction score
Fair enough. I have to say that I am mixed on Rumpelstiltskin becoming an antagonist again. I thought that him becoming a protagonist was so beautifully done. Still, he's the best out of The Dark Ones, and the most entertaining IMO.

Reaction score
So we're caught up on Once Upon A Time. Season 5 is great. My favorite seasons in order so far are Season 3 > Season 1/Season 2/Season 5 > Season 4. Season 4 would usually be right up my alley as I love the Frozen Universe, but The Snow Queen isn't as elite of an antagonist as Hades and Peter Pan and there isn't as much content around the main antagonist in Season 4 as there are in Seasons 1 and 2. Still, Season 4 is pretty good. Season 5 has a lot more going on than Seasons 1 and 2- and some characters have good character development and become better characters such as Hook, Zelena, The Evil Queen, and Emma Swan. Seasons 1 and 2 are very nostalgic, though, and have such a great atmosphere to them. The introduction of the characters are so beautifully done and the settings are beautiful. Season 3 is my favorite Season so far not just because Neverland is my favorite Universe in the series but also because Peter Pan is an amazing character.

My favorite character list has been updated:

Prince Charming.
Peter Pan.
Princess Snow White.
Rumplestiltskin.
Mulan.
Robin Hood.
Elsa.
Anna.
Kristoff.
Hades.
Hook.
Zelena.
Lancelot.
Grumpy.
Maleficent.
Dorothy.
Princess Merida.
Merlin.
Tinker Bell.
The Snow Queen.
Hercules.
The Evil Queen.
Princess Ariel.
The Mad Hatter.
The Blue Fairy.
Nova.
Lily Page.
Violet.
The Apprenctice.
Princess Belle.
King Fergus.
Queen Elinor.
Felix.
Smee.
Happy.
Dopey.
Sneezy.
Sleepy.
King Arthur.
Queen Guinevere.
Ruby.
Cruella De Vil.
Princess Helga.
Princess Gerda.
Henry Mills.
Emma Swan.
Queen Cora.
Baelfire.
The Huntsman.
Pinocchio.
Ursula.
Lord Macintosh.
Liam.
Nimue.
Prince Phillip.
Princess Aurora.
Prince Thomas.
Sir Percival.
The Sheriff Of Nottingham.
Mr. Hyde.
Bashful.
Doc.
Dr. Frankenstein.
Granny.
Jiminy Cricket.
Prince Eric.
Princess Rapunzel.
Prince Gaston.
Dr. Jekyll.
The Magic Mirror.
Stealthy.
The Blind Witch.
Marian.
Isaac.
Milah.

Reaction score
Season 6 began a couple weeks ago. Has anyone watched any of Season 6 yet? We have yet to watch any of Season 6. We're trying to decide if we want episodes to accumulate while we try out other TV Shows. We're itching to watch Season 6 because we love Once Upon A Time so much but being able to watch TV Shows in bulk is always great.

Reaction score
So I'm watching Season 6. So far it's not one of my favorite Seasons. However I'm still loving it a lot. I'm just not into some of the new characters as I am characters from previous Seasons.

Reaction score
So, i am not a fan of Season 7 (i call it the reset season since secondary characters like Cinderella and Alice are essentially being rebooted). I think it's interesting what they are doing with Henry basically occupying Emma's old position as savior, but i still feel like this show needs to come to a close. After this, where do you really go from there? What's next? New Orleans? Europe? These stories have all been told in some way already save for Tiana, which i feel they departed from in comparison to her Disney character.

Reaction score
We're around Episode 16 of Season 6, the Season is getting significantly better although the storylines are so arbitrary compared to the beginning of the series so that aspect is somewhat annoying. I like the antagonists of the Arc. However there are still so many locations and stories to explore in Disney. Plus Emma isn't one of my favorite characters so the consistent drooling over her character is somewhat annoying. :p

Reaction score
So I'm caught up on the series prior to the timeskip, a somewhat lame way to write the Black Fairy match up although the protagonists with all their character development eating and having fun is amazing. A great first 6 seasons overall. Although there are some parts of those seasons that could be even better, the Arcs are somewhat arbitrary. I'm excited to see what the new seasons are going to be about. :p