• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Narutoverse technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In the world of naruto there seems to be a certain usage technology (computers , powerlines , headgear and cars if u count the movies) . ...but with last weeks release of the final chapter,15 years have past now and technology has dramatically increased , even to the point of sky scrapers! I wonder what influences of advanced technology will have on the ninja world ?

Will events be shown all over the world via satellite? What if they showcase more than ninja ? Theyve already shown samurai ..what about chakra tanks or cowboys ? Who knows..i would like to discuss this with u guys and see your points of view ...shall we ?

Reaction score
Let me be the first to barf my Orochimaru/Kabuto theory that they are the ones driving all of societies new technological advances. Now that they had neared their saturation point on Ninjutsu, they branched out to other things like using the Lightning-Jutsu to generate electricity, etc etc.

As of currently, I am in no hurry to watch Naruto GX and watch these kids just play hop scotch in a peace-loving world. But I would secretly love if they merged the Ninja with fighting Robots and Lasers and stuff. And instead of Puppet Jutsu there could Robo-Jutsu or something.

It might be dumb, but if the series can be dark enough to handle it, it could be a cool edgy new way to merge robots and ninjas.

Oh god what am I saying?

Forbidden Tale

I am Shane.
Reaction score
Narutoverse already had cameras, TVs, Video recorders, Radios,...

Reaction score
^^But if I remember correctly, Narutoverse has never had mobiles or telephones... :p

Reaction score
^^But if I remember correctly, Narutoverse has never had mobiles or telephones... :p

If it did, they were specific inventions most likely (I cant recall off the top of my head).

Even structural engineering is a big step for them, as opposed to making Yamato build all their houses lmao.

Reaction score
Ah, for some reason I am quite sure I have never seen a Naruto character use telephones. Quite a convenient absence of technology if you ask me...:p

Last edited:

Novembre Pleut

Single Mother
Reaction score
There was already a weird mixture of technology...

one of pain's guys was a robot/android type being and negate had that contraption keeping him alive.

It never really progressed but I guess what they wanted to show was that the villages evolved into cities in times of peace and technology was allowed to evolve into the mainstream culture when fighting wasn't at the forefronts.

but this is strange, I'm surprised they still have a ninja set up, I guess the skyscrapers were drawn in for the shock value to show society's evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.