• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Nanatsu no Taizai (General Discussion Thread)

Reaction score
A good chapter for Nanatsu No Taizai’s Series.

Lord King’s abilities are awesome not just in how high ranking they are they look awesome also. It is a lackluster match up in characterization and storytelling however a good match up in abilities and action.

I give that chapter a 6/10. :p

Reaction score
Above average chapter for Nanatsu No Taizai’s Series.

I’m not a fan of some of the storytelling in the Lord Mael storylines however Lord Gowther looks cool and Lord Mael returning is awesome. Lord Mael is a tremendous ally.

I give that chapter a 4.4/10 (rounding to a 4/10).

Reaction score
Nanatsu No Taizai Chapter 283- Above average chapter.

It’s sort of lame how the demon king’s abilities are being countered however the abilities of the demon king are not underwhelming. The characterization is somewhat childish however I can’t help but be amazed at the awesomeness of the demon king’s character design and also a sword.

Reaction score
Below average chapter for Nanatsu No Taizai’s Series.

A somewhat lame way to best the Demon King’s character however it is cool that the cavalry can even the odds in that war. The demon king character still seems a lot superior to the protagonists so it should be intriguing to see how the protagonists combine their abilities.

I give that chapter a 4/10. :p

Reaction score
A good chapter for the previous chapter of Nanatsu No Taizai’s Series.

Lord Meliodas’ feat against that demon king doesn’t make a lot of sense however that confrontation between some of the highest ranked characters from both teams is awesome. That should basically even the odds for the protagonists.

Reaction score
Nanatsu No Taizai Chapter 288- A good chapter.

Lord Zeldris looks bad ass even standing around, and even though the power scaling in that arc is somewhat silly Lord Zeldris’ swordsmanship is awesome. Lots of awesome abilities in that arc.

i give that chapter a 6/10 :p

Reaction score
There are a lot of chapters released since I did reviews so I shall summarize my thoughts on each series since then:

Nanatsu No Taizai’s Series- Scaling in that series is strange however that form of fusion characters looks awesome however, lackluster storytelling however intriguing action. :p