• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

My Theory For Boruto Ep 14. Who's Also Excited For Ep 14. Summary of Ep 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In This Ep Of Boruto,

Sai is like The Anime Sherlock Holmes in Boruto lol.
It looks Kakashi has a new style of lightning It's Purple, It looks kind of like Sasuke's Susanoo lol :)

Also Naruto Said He was going to end in one shot, then Kakashi & the rest said The Nue Beast Can Absorb Chakra :p, Then Naruto Went back to Normal Naruto, He was in Nine Tail Beast Mode Before He switched back :p

I think Boruto's Eye Transported the Nue, because Nue could have transported like at the beginning/middle of the fight, like when The Purple Barrier/Barrier, Kakashi's Stone Wall.

Sumire's Back Is like Hotaru's (Naruto Shippuden Character, Kohai Of Utakata) Back, but they have different personality lol.

Also It looks like they - Boruto, Nue, & Sumire transported to an outerspace or somewhere intergalatic lol.
Imagine Next Ep (My Theory) : Toneri Otsutsuki Shows Up To Save Boruto against the Nue Beast :p Or Maybe Toneri is on Nue & Sumire's Side, but I wish Toneri Is On Boruto's Side :p

Reaction score
This series is going all with spirits, dimension and space travel and shit. I can understand why Noriyuki Abe(Director of the Bleach anime) is working on this.

I really wonder what Toneri's role is gonna be in this series?
Is he gonna show up with the fight against the Ootsusukis during the Chuunin exams?

Status
Not open for further replies.