• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Justice League (November 16, 2017)

Reaction score
The Parademons and Steppenwolf are going to be antagonists in this Movie. I'm excited to see Steppenwolf on the big screen. I don't know much about the Actor playing him but at least he doesn't look completely different than Steppenwolf.

Reaction score
[video=youtube;_LPcSS3XIgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LPcSS3XIgs[/video]

Excluding some of the casting choices being questionable this is a bad ass Movie Trailer!

Reaction score
I have high expectations for this movie.

Considering how I've enjoyed all of DC's movies so far, I probably won't get disappointed.

Aquaman and Flash are amazing!

Reaction score
At first it was like: "Hm... Should I watch this since I usually avoid trailers? :headscratch But then again, I'm really looking forward to this film so I'll watch it". Ten seconds in and then I realize that it's nearly 6 minutes long. :faint :XD

It's quite an epic trailer; it has a lot of interesting details, but I just loved the moment when Aquaman nonchalantly shook his hair upon smashing the bad guy straight through the building. Sure, the film will involve a lot of CGI sequences (characters) and not to mention slow motion action scenes, but that's the norm nowadays. The music sounds great and it's awesome that the Amazons will seemingly have a role in the movie too (I was afraid we would have to wait for the Wonder Woman sequel or a later Justice League installment for them to join the scene).

Reaction score
Wow! Just, wow!

This is my favorite hero movie from 2017 and second favorite from all time, only behind the first Iron Man.

All members of the League were amazing and really well portrayed. Every actor did an incredible job here, special Ezra Miller.

Aquaman was awesome and I'm really looking forward to his solo movie next year!

As it is being said around, the most positive point of the movie is the League itself and the interactions between its members. The downside is the villain, which wasn't interesting, but at least he represented a serious danger that justified the formation of the Justice League.

Without spoilering anything, Superman's return was really well done. This is by far the best Superman from all three that he appeared so far. Henry Cavill was at his best on this movie.

Props to Ben Affleck's Batman (the opening scene left me speechless), Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman and Ray Fisher's Cyborg. All of them did a really nice job, but Ezra's Flash and Jason Momoa's Aquaman really stole the spotlight.

As for the post credit scenes, one was entertaining and the other extremelly relevant for the future of the DCEU.

Amazing movie. As a huge fan of the Justice League animated TV series from the previous decade, I wasn't disappointed by this film.

Reaction score
So we saw Justice League the other day and although there are several aspects of it that lack execution relatively speaking it's a great Movie overall.

The casting is mixed. Henry Cavill is amazing in his role and Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot are pretty good in their roles. Jason Momoa however is an awful Aquaman. I like Jason Momoa as an Actor in general. Jason Momoa is great in The Game Of Thrones. However not only does Jason Momoa look basically nothing like Aquaman but he basically acts nothing like him as well. His characterization in the Movie is stereotypical and it?s not even clear what he?s saying sometimes. Ezra Miller isn?t a lot like The Flash either and also has stereotypical characterization with mostly forced humor although some of The Flash scenes are funny. Ray Fisher is a good Cyborg although it?s not clear what he?s saying sometimes either.

The rushing of the plot points to the creation of Justice League effects several aspects of the Movie. The producers seemingly rush to the meeting between the characters and the creation of Justice League. Characters rush through dialogue and the team is created before the character development is properly fleshed out in the Movie. The pacing of the Movie in general is relatively lackluster.

Steppenwolf is normally a pretty cool character but because of the rushing through some of the plot points he?s a relatively lackluster character in the Movie. The character is basically there as a plot device. I?m also not a fan of the boxes, the whole cosmic tools is a repetitive plot point.

That being said the action is great and it?s bad ass seeing Justice League?s characters teaming up. The Movie lacks the execution that the top Super Hero movies have but because the characters teaming up adds so much to the movie it?s still a great movie overall.

I give this Movie an 8/10. :p

Reaction score
As soon as Justice League came to our theater, I went to see it with a friend and we had a really good time watching it. I like the movie very much and although there is a number of downsides to the film, there are also a lot of sequences and details we enjoyed.

I'll start with the downsides - the biggest one being the villain. Steppenwolf, albeit a rather serious threat just didn't have a strong presence in the film. He was a rather generic villain with all the typical lines of dialogue. The second issue is the rush to the formation of the Justice League that would've felt more natural if several stand-alone films for its members were made prior to this film. But, I can understand why the people in charge of the DCEU wanted to use this film as the base for future installments. The only dialogue sequence I had the problem with is the one between Clark and Lois when they arrive at Clark's home. Weird humor ruined an otherwise very emotional moment. Also, the Amazons had better costumes in Wonder Woman.

The best part part of the film were interactions between characters, especially between Justice League members. The action and the comedy were really well done. :thumbs

The Flash and Aquaman may not be like they are in the comics, but I still liked them as characters. The Flash brings that outlandish and joyful youth to the picture, while Aquaman, although (I suppose) quite different from his comics counterpart is awesome. Both have a lot of potential as characters. The Flash can grow quite a lot in power and there should be a lot of character development for Aquaman in his films next year.

Batman was good although I think that they could've done just a tad bit more with his character. I liked that he was a good team player in this film. Cyborg, to my surprise, was a really well written character (Ray Fisher's voice is so good). Wonder Woman was great again and it's excellent that she's showing growth as a leader too. Superman was amazing! It's great to see him as a hopeful figure, both at the beginning and throughout the finale. His return scene was fantastic. Everyone in the theater had a reaction like: "Finally, this is Superman!" :XD He was awesomely strong, charismatic, funny and badass.

In conclusion, this was a really good film, with a lot of cool, funny and badass moments to enjoy. ;)

Reaction score
Damn! I just had the same points in another thread. I agree, this movie, much like Man of Steel in my own opinion, seemed very rushed. At least with Wonder Woman, they took their time to get through her character and development, but this movie went from one thing to the next in such a quick fashion i felt like it was more of a slideshow than a movie. Action was good, but how they revived Superman to me seemed rather cheap. Of all the stories they could have used (him being in a sleep state rather than dead would have actually been better), they chose to have Bruce revive him in the ship with the Flash providing the charge.... Then Superman makes a rather quiet entrance against Steppenwolf and the battle was effectively over after that... The antagonist was not thrilling at all... Overall it was an enjoyable film, but i would not return to see it if given the option, even if it were free of charge. Lol. Ragnarok was for sure a better film to me.

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
I admit the trailer had me sold even when they showed ben affleck running towards the buildings fall kinda got a 9/11 feels. As for ww on the cameo that was not expected andenough to have me open mouth.