• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

If you had a Devil Fruit ability...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Surprisingly enough, I just found this picture a few hours ago:
ONE_PIECE____DRAGON___by_MSkyDragons.jpg

Dude ,thats so awesome .Funny this is in my head ,I take the form of a chinese dragon with tribal markings over its body (like the clone pokemon)

Reaction score
Dude ,thats so awesome .Funny this is in my head ,I take the form of a chinese dragon with tribal markings over its body (like the clone pokemon)

Polgarena is a dudess though..:p

Which clone pokemon are you referring to?

Reaction score
I'd probably go with Yami Yami no Mi. I like how it works, the only problem being that you need to be so careful using. I think out of all the devil fruits it is the furtherest from easy mode.

The other one I like is Doflamigo's purely for the Sky Walk ability.

EDIT: Actually yeah, give me Doflamigo's over Blackbeard's.

Reaction score
If i was to pick an Akuma no mi from the series, it'd probably be Pika-pika no mi. Light speed is just amazing and it's a power with little drawbacks and extraordinary output. Althought, i think Bara-bara would be great for teh lolz :D.

If i was to make up my own akuma no mi it would be ... Time time no mi :O! Could create temporal distortions and flee through there, with potential to temporal and spacial dislocation and create wormholes.

Grimmjow-V.L

Banned
Reaction score
I go for the Ope Ope no Mi , "Operations fruit" I think , it's the strongest one , and it's the most hard to master, cos it has a limit time to use it and the aplication is hard as well.
But you are like God inside the space bubble , Logia fruits are useless in the New world , everybody got Haki and GG for logia fruits users ofc..

Example : the fight between Marco and Kizaru, Vergo and Smoker , etc...

1.-Operations fruit can't be contered by Blackbeard "Dark-Dark fruit", operations fruit , can be only used in combination with natural skills and natural objects.

2.-Operations fruit is able to has ∞ forms to use in theory.

3.-Operations fruit effect is somethings that you can't touch, feel or see , it's some kind of dimension when we would talk about physic.

4.-Of this way , it's practicaly impossible to conter it by 1 vs 1,only if the user mastered it hard . It would be enough , if Law would master it the double then actualy.

5.-Operations fruit can change and manipulate the target by ignoring the reality and physic rules , it's equal like some kind of God abilities, like Orihime Inoue by Bleach.

6.-
It's obvious that Law can't dominate it perfect , in theory he would be able to do shambles with any particle in the air , he would teleport easily and be faster then light speed self , if he would dominate it better, finaly , he's the only one with that potential , when we talk about speed , speed haki or light speed can't be compared with teleport.

7.-If Law would got the same experience like whitebeard with his abilities , he would be maybe able to cut the whole earth in half...."he would destroy the earth with 1 hit"

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would want a fruit that would give me the power to create anykind of storm I want. :mwhaha

Reaction score
I'd either have the shadow shadow or sound sound. Most likely the latter.

But I think Moria and Corazon had those powers already.

Reaction score
Neko Neko no Mi Model: Leopard

There is plenty of potential to develop this ability, assuming the user takes time to develop their Rokushiki techniques and enhance it with Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.