• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Hello!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been a Bleach fan ever since it began ages ago. Recently, I came across a post I made in FB with my previous BA username. So I got curious and wanted to know if BA is still here.

I don't know if this is the same BA as before. I'm talking about the very popular forum among all the Bleach forums back in 2010.
I used to post back then spoilers for the manga and raw episodes of the anime here with czeliate, Weils and other users that I can't remember.

Then, life came, I got busy and haven't logged in since. Now that I have a bit of spare time, I'd like to ask if this is the same BA and does it still have the same owner and are the old admins still here?
And if it is, why can't I log in to my old account. Did it expire already?

Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Hello, codekunst91 and welcome back to the forum!

This is indeed the same BA community that has originally been founded in 2007 and saw a huge amount of activity during the Bleach's best days. Unfortunatelly, it has been through 2 big crashes (one of them in 2013), but it has managed to recover from them.

These days, since there's not that much Bleach content, our activity has decreased. We've switched to a new platform (XenForo instead of the old VBulletin) and out of the old admins, Unicorn's definitely left. @Belias pops out every now and again, but not as often as they've done before.

As for your account, if it originated from the time before 2013, it may as well be lost thanks to the big crash. Just in case, you may send me your old username privately, and the staff will check if there's an account with that name. :thumbs

Reaction score
I wasn't around back during 2013 etc. But welcome back all the same! Hopefully when the anime comes back this place is more active!

Reaction score
Hello codekunst91 - welcome back, also from me! :) As Polgarena already explained, a lot has changed but a lot also stayed the same.

I was definitely around in 2010 and in the past I was very active. jaguark101, I share your hope that BA will be more active again when the anime restarts, whenever this will be. Although I don't contribute much nowadays, BA is a place that is very dear to me and I usually visit it at least once a day to keep an eye on things.

Juozas

The Thing
Reaction score
Welcome back, have fun in participation of various forum activities and discussing many stuff of what you like. Though this forum is not very active today it might become one if bleach becomes more popular amongst people and this brings more of them to this site :) Esp. with the news of upcoming special bleach chapter :D