• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Hello, Bleach Asylum community!

Kaigaku

One True Thunder God
Reaction score
Hello Bleach Asylum community! I go by Cindy, and I am a former member here some 8+ years ago as cindytea, so that username might sound a bit familiar to the veteran members here. You may be wondering why I didn’t use my old account. Thing is, I wanted to come back, but couldn’t retrieve my old account :( Never got the email to reset my password. But you know, it’s nice to start with a clean slate and new account so officially, howdy!

I was excited when it was confirmed that the Bleach TYBW anime was coming back after 10 years! It made me happy seeing my childhood anime make a comeback. And from what I’ve seen, there have been a lot of younger fans joining us in diving into this fantastic story, so it’s nice to see many fresh faces! Which includes my younger brother. When the Bleach manga ended, my brother was only 9 and not into anime yet. But now, we are both watching this amazing series together. He said he wanted to watch it from the beginning, which is a wise choice considering many new people just wanted to skip ahead haha He absolutely loves Bleach, and it has been a great way to share a favorite series and talk about the arcs, stories, fights and the characters!

As for favorite characters, it’s really hard to narrow down. There’s so many that I like. But ones that I think some of you might remember me favoring were Grimmjow, Shuren, Yoruichi and As Nodt. Rewatching the series from the start with my brother has made me appreciate other characters now more than ever. Those include the central characters, like Ichigo and the gang, Szayel, Shinji, Bazz-B, Haschwalth, among others. It’s been nice reconnecting with the series, and gaining back that joy, excitement and suspense that I had before. I might not be as active as I used to back in the day, but I’ll pop in when I have free time.

Apologies for the long post lol But I’m excited to be back, and reconnect with you all! Thank you for having me! :)

Reaction score
Hi! Yes, the name Cindytea sounds familiar to me. :)

Welcome back! Time flies - I remember very well the times when my daughter came home from school and we watched Bleach together. And now, she has just returned to university and I watched the new Bleach together with her as a young adult.

Maybe BA will become more busy when the new Bleach is more widely available, especially on DVDs. But we are around and although we are just a small corner of the big Internet, it has always been important to me to keep it friendly and welcoming.

Kaigaku

One True Thunder God
Reaction score
Hi! Yes, the name Cindytea sounds familiar to me. :)

Welcome back! Time flies - I remember very well the times when my daughter came home from school and we watched Bleach together. And now, she has just returned to university and I watched the new Bleach together with her as a young adult.

Maybe BA will become more busy when the new Bleach is more widely available, especially on DVDs. But we are around and although we are just a small corner of the big Internet, it has always been important to me to keep it friendly and welcoming.
Thank you so much! It's so nice seeing so many familiar faces coming back. :)

That's so nice to hear! It's wonderful to know that this series has brought so many together to enjoy it. And I also have that feeling as well; I always felt like BA had the most friendliest and welcoming atmosphere out of other types of social media. It may be a smaller community for the fandom compared to other places and social media, but I personally prefer it this way :)

Reaction score
Hello and welcome back, Kaigaku/cindytea!

Inremember your username, I remember you being active on the forum and you may have also had a role in the comics Indrew about this forum.

It's good to hear from you again and to hear about your new experiences with the story of Bleach.

If you'd like, maybe we could try to find a way to reactivate your previous account?

Kaigaku

One True Thunder God
Reaction score
Hello and welcome back, Kaigaku/cindytea!

Inremember your username, I remember you being active on the forum and you may have also had a role in the comics Indrew about this forum.

It's good to hear from you again and to hear about your new experiences with the story of Bleach.

If you'd like, maybe we could try to find a way to reactivate your previous account?
Thank you!! And yes, the comics does ring a bell now that you mention it! It's nice to be able to remember such fond memories.

And if it's a possibility to retrieve my previous account, that would be wonderful! I do know that my prior email is the correct one, but I've been having issues with it where I'm not receiving any emails. I've tried all means to find out what is going on, but haven't had any luck. Thank you, hope this time will be a charm :)