• Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - Part 3: The Conflict is expected to arrive in 2024. Until then, check out the latest news from the Bleach Anime Section: HERE! ~ The BA staff.

Happy 10 Year Anniversary BA!

Reaction score
10 years? Wow! I had no idea this forum has been around for that long. I joined around the time Bleach just ended and that was when I started interest in this amazing series. Here's to many years to come!

wanda lensherr

Scarlet witch
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary BA. Thanks for all the moments and memories you have created for us all. I know i have had many friendships because of this

Reaction score
Happy anniversary Bleach Asylum! It's been 11 years for those who are here from the beginning. For me, it's been 5 years. This forum has always been truly special, even now when it's more quiet compared to when Bleach was still running. All the best! :D

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary BA, it's also been five years since I discovered this wonderful site and I'm so glad it's still up and running. Thank you to everyone for making it happen.:loveheart

Reaction score
Time flies when you are having fun! :) I lost track of time but I guess in my case it is at least five years.

I also want to thank everybody who kept this place alive, a place that is very special to me. I will continue to do my best as a fan and moderator in one.

I hope BA will continue to survive although it is a quiet place compared to what it was in the past.